New EA Trader

Hello traders,

Quick story short… I heard about expert advisors about a month ago and I fell in love with the idea since I been trading indexes and commodities for almost 3 years (mainly SPY and GLD). I started searching about EAs and Im currently taking a crash course although I am pretty confident in the subject. In the middle of my course I stumbled upon the MT5 website and I seen their “Signals” section, which basically is a service where EAs owners rent their EA in a monthly bases. Now my question is…has anyone ever tried the “Signals” section in the MT5 website? reason I ask is because there seems to be good EAs with consistent gains month after month. There are some drawbacks but if you check the ones with the most amount of subscribers, with a high amount of trades and a good profit factor… I feel like their to good to be true. Anyone with real experience that they wouldn’t mind sharing?

I am aware of people commenting “oh this EA sucks” or the occasional “oh this EA blew my account” but I feel like this traders increased their lot size making their accounts take more risk and getting burned in a streak of failing trades. I mean… could 200+ subscribers be paying $20 a month to lose money? but then again, their month to month profits seems to good to be true.

Any input is greatly appreciated! Happy trading everyone.