Wallstreet Forex Robot

Not bad results for just three dya of activity. I am really interested, please keep us updated. I also like the idea of diversifying your portfolio with different strategy EA and making your goal of 40-60%.

40 to 60% a month? or a year?

If it’s every month, then that’s just quite spectacular!

40 to 60% a month? or a year?
If it's every month, then that's just quite spectacular! 

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

I realize I am opening myself up to not only scrutiny but possibly being “flamed” but yea this month eactly 60% last month exactly 59%

I have actually been lowering my risk and trying to be more and more diversified while simultaneously testing new things. You know summer’s coming and that could me thinnner markets and rangebound behavior if that’s the case I will lower my risk even more on my trend traders.

Point is by constantly observing and diversifying I believe I can continue to smooth out my equity curve and smooth out any drawdown periods. I can’t keep this risk model forever as the amount in my account become more and more “meaningful” I will certainly be dropping my risk. In some instances I risk as high as 5% but if my account were 250k I think max risk would be more like .5% I plan to constantly keep my risk in check. It is the most important part because if I lose a lot for whatever reason it will just set things back and I would have to do all that work over again. This time in my life I am fully committed to continuous steady growth.

Good luck and I am just doing baby steps trying to follow the same road. Would love to exchange more ideas on what you do to diversify. I am right now using 3 EAs running different strategies and do fairly well. Let me know, if you would be up for exchanging ideas and what not.

Good luck and I am just doing baby steps trying to follow the same road. Would love to exchange more ideas on what you do to diversify. I am right now using 3 EAs running different strategies and do fairly well. Let me know, if you would be up for exchanging ideas and what not. 

Always looking for good conversation. God knows I live my life like an open book. No trade secrets here.

Might be a candid question, but can you quickly define the difference between “trend” EA, “scalper” EA, “break out” EA and “grid” EA? Thanks :slight_smile:

Might be a candid question, but can you quickly define the difference between "trend" EA, "scalper" EA, "break out" EA and "grid" EA? Thanks :-) 

I actually have 2 trend traders, They are Forex Growth Bot and Steady Winner. Steady winner is brand new to me and in test stage. FGB trades at the top and bottom of ranges looking for volatilty to move price through that level and achieve a new level. So trend traders look for a way to trade a trend and make money on big moves

A scalper ea looks to earn smaller profit with larger stop loss. Ideally the poor risk reward is compensated for by a high win rate. WS looks to earn 25-50 pips with a 125 stop loss. So in theory WS should win 4-5 more than it loses I think it would have to win minimum 80% of the time to be profitable.

break out ea’s buy or sell outside of established ranges and usually they have a “volatility” based profit level or s/l level.

Grid ea’s use whatever method to buy or sell. If price moves against them a predetermined amount they will open another trade. If price continues against them at a certain point they will open a third trade and so forth. Some have limits to there depth and others don’t. All orders get closed when predetermined profit target is reached by the “basket” of trades. Mathamatically this is a great way to trade. The biggest concern is your starting point and tp levels have to be conservative enough that your account can survive up to 5 or 6 levels deep (or more depending on what you are trading)

I think that about covers it.

1 Like

Thanks for your answer Johnny :slight_smile:

Johny wich scalper ea are you using?

Wallstreet is a scalper. I like it because it scalps around the clock unlike other scalpers that only trade the Asia session.

how is it going with WSFR?

this is my trade record so far.
UJ = USD/JPY
UC = USD/CHF
EU = EUR/USD
GU = GBP/USD

4.27 long UJ -12
4.28 short UC +12
4.28 long EU be
4.28 short UJ +3
4.29 long GU +13
5.02 short UC +2
5.02 long EU -46
5.03 short GU +10
5.03 short GU +18
5.03 short UC -12
5.04 short GU +12
5.04 short GU +22

net pips = +22 so far

Hi Johnny:

Based on your stats, what’s your feeling about Wall Street so far (or is it too early to say)?

Cheers

2 early to say but Im not overly impressed yet.

Also I heard something disturbing today and I am going to have to look into it. Supposedly Wallstreet’s core strat is the same as forex combo but with two more pairs. I will quote the other post here for anyone who wishes to read it. I will look into this.

I just bought WSFR, and I put it on my live account yesterday with Forex Combo. I can confirm that the core WSFR seems to be the same as Forex Combo scalper. 3 times WSFR has opened and closed GU trades at exactly the same times as Forex Combo scalper. Must be the same vendor since even the members areas of the two EAs look very similar. Kinda disappointing to spend $500 on a new EA, only to find out it trades the same as the one I already own. The only advantage of WSFR is that it trades USDCHF and USDJPY also, although those seem to be the worst performing pairs - probably with good reason since only EU and GU are recommended with Forex Combo.

Wall Street Forex Robot post #557

I’m posting this in the interest of full disclosure and as I learn more I will let you guys know.

Hi Johnny,

I’ve just recently joined this forum and I’ve been reading quite a few of your posts with great interest. I recently bought Fx Growth Bot (running demo on Alpari UK) and Fx Cash Protector (demo on Smart Live Markets UK) so still to early for me to see any pattern.

Anyway you seem to have accrued some excellent experience with EAs and I really like your diversification and risk strategies. Would you mind posting which other EAs you are using live as part of your live money portfolio? My aim to have a small portfolio (around 5) of reliable and diversified EAs with which to conservatively accrue meaningful growth over time.

Okay wallstreet support got back to me about WS being the same as combo.

Here is there reply which I find is an acceptable answer.

The developer of the FOREX COMBO SYSTEM is ONE of the developers of WallStreet Forex Robot. The basic principle of the trading logic is similar /medium-term scalping by the direction of the market impulse/, but there is too many differences and the algorithm of WallStreet Forex Robot is much more sophisticated. This is the same, as to say “all Asian session scalpers out there are same products”. You can be sure WallStreet Forex Robot is much more profitable and steady, then the scalping subsystem of FOREX COMBO SYSTEM.

Sincerely,
WallStreet Forex Robot Team Wallstreet Forex Robot

Wallstreet is doing nice on my fxopen live account today

UJ long +6
UC long +3
EU short +13
EU short +20
EU short +13

I’m very happy so far with this ea

Anyway you seem to have accrued some excellent experience with EAs and I really like your diversification and risk strategies. Would you mind posting which other EAs you are using live as part of your live money portfolio? My aim to have a small portfolio (around 5) of reliable and diversified EAs with which to conservatively accrue meaningful growth over time. 

right now I am running…
Wallstreet
Forex Growth Bot
Forex Morning trade x 3
Steady Winner

I stopped using crescendo. It is a grid system but I feel the risk is unacceptable
I am considering Enigma which is almost 100% likely that I will buy it.

There is also a signal service that I am considering with an ea copier

well since 4.27 WSFR is up +199 pips. not bad huh?

Hi Johnny, really interested in this bot and your thread… please keep us updated and informed on its progress.

thanks. :slight_smile: