5.02 long EU -46
5.03 short GU +10
5.03 short GU +18
5.03 short UC -12
5.04 short GU +12
5.04 short GU +22

net pips = +22 so far

Hi Johnny:

Based on your stats, what’s your feeling about Wall Street so far (or is it too early to say)?

Cheers

2 early to say but Im not overly impressed yet.

Also I heard something disturbing today and I am going to have to look into it. Supposedly Wallstreet’s core strat is the same as forex combo but with two more pairs. I will quote the other post here for anyone who wishes to read it. I will look into this.

I just bought WSFR, and I put it on my live account yesterday with Forex Combo. I can confirm that the core WSFR seems to be the same as Forex Combo scalper. 3 times WSFR has opened and closed GU trades at exactly the same times as Forex Combo scalper. Must be the same vendor since even the members areas of the two EAs look very similar. Kinda disappointing to spend $500 on a new EA, only to find out it trades the same as the one I already own. The only advantage of WSFR is that it trades USDCHF and USDJPY also, although those seem to be the worst performing pairs - probably with good reason since only EU and GU are recommended with Forex Combo.

Wall Street Forex Robot post #557

I’m posting this in the interest of full disclosure and as I learn more I will let you guys know.

Hi Johnny,

I’ve just recently joined this forum and I’ve been reading quite a few of your posts with great interest. I recently bought Fx Growth Bot (running demo on Alpari UK) and Fx Cash Protector (demo on Smart Live Markets UK) so still to early for me to see any pattern.

Anyway you seem to have accrued some excellent experience with EAs and I really like your diversification and risk strategies. Would you mind posting which other EAs you are using live as part of your live money portfolio? My aim to have a small portfolio (around 5) of reliable and diversified EAs with which to conservatively accrue meaningful growth over time.

Okay wallstreet support got back to me about WS being the same as combo.

Here is there reply which I find is an acceptable answer.

The developer of the FOREX COMBO SYSTEM is ONE of the developers of WallStreet Forex Robot. The basic principle of the trading logic is similar /medium-term scalping by the direction of the market impulse/, but there is too many differences and the algorithm of WallStreet Forex Robot is much more sophisticated. This is the same, as to say “all Asian session scalpers out there are same products”. You can be sure WallStreet Forex Robot is much more profitable and steady, then the scalping subsystem of FOREX COMBO SYSTEM.

Sincerely,
WallStreet Forex Robot Team Wallstreet Forex Robot

Wallstreet is doing nice on my fxopen live account today

UJ long +6
UC long +3
EU short +13
EU short +20
EU short +13

I’m very happy so far with this ea

Anyway you seem to have accrued some excellent experience with EAs and I really like your diversification and risk strategies. Would you mind posting which other EAs you are using live as part of your live money portfolio? My aim to have a small portfolio (around 5) of reliable and diversified EAs with which to conservatively accrue meaningful growth over time. 

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

right now I am running…
Wallstreet
Forex Growth Bot
Forex Morning trade x 3
Steady Winner

I stopped using crescendo. It is a grid system but I feel the risk is unacceptable
I am considering Enigma which is almost 100% likely that I will buy it.

There is also a signal service that I am considering with an ea copier

well since 4.27 WSFR is up +199 pips. not bad huh?

Hi Johnny, really interested in this bot and your thread… please keep us updated and informed on its progress.

thanks. :slight_smile:

I certainly will Jim. Welcome to babypips :smiley:

btw for others who have asked I am starting to really like this ea. the worst pair is UC but the developer has changed settings now and supposedly this will help WSFR’s profitability with this pair. This ea is very stable. It has a very high win rate.

Debating getting this one. Steep price but it does seem pretty good… Keep us updated on the results!

hello
I do not write very well in English but
I went through your post on wall street forex robot
I also this EA now it does not give me much satisfaction
how did you set for good results.
you answer me please
cordially
ercik

I just went with default settings on live fxopen. I would think this ea is very broker sensitive due to the fact that it is a scalper.

Welcome to babypips I do hope you keep us updated and don’t worry about your english, its fine.

fxopen probably is the best broker for EAs, do keep us updated. Usually I’m a skeptic, but this may have some promise.

This is a good software. I hope it will help many people to become a consistence trader after using it. Although, we should be aware for the fact that every software has its weakness. So I think that it is not 100 % making profit for trader. I make us be sure that trading we make is a comfortable activity

Hi, Yea, I’m also really interested in this bot and the progress. Seems of all the bots around many have been having long losing periods now but Wall Street has not, so it’s definitely interesting!

I’m going to run it on fxopen starting next week. We’ll see how it goes :wink:

Thank you for all your Results, I am careful while your results.
For ai, WSFR turns real account on Alpari UK.
actually the option USD / CHF is not necessarily good parameter because I lost a few trades on this parity.
For other it’s a bit random
on a sample of 8 trades in EUR / USD and GBP / USD: 3 losing trades and 5 winners for a new config SL has 32 ​​instead of the original 120 SL.
Give me your config to see if they have those results soon, please.
cordially

Erick I am using the default and relying on WS’s server to adjust settings. I agree USD/CHF is not doing well so I run small risk on that pair. I may get rid of it alltogether if it continues to perform poorly.

Its nice to see some interest in this ea I will certainy keep you guys posted.
Talk to you later, John