MegaDroid and PipJet

[B]Second impression about PipJet:[/B]

Just started [B]PipJet [/B]early in the afternoon because, as intensively stated in the ads and manual, the trades of USDCAD will occur during the asian session.
Well, 20:00 GMT (21:00 CET) can hardly be considered asian session, I think…
As far as I know asian session starts at 01:00 CET…
Sincerely I don´t give a damn about when PipJet deals as far at it goes into profit but after all the super explicit bla, bla, bla and the very accurate and detailed explanations on how the asian session is such a marvelous thing I wasn´t expecting to see 2 orders open 4 hours ahead of the asian session…
But, then again, who cares…
As I write this I have 3 open orders, 1 by Megadroid and 2 by PipJet (which is in process of redefining the asian session), all of them with small losses.

Does anyone else find their vendor results to be, whats the word, shady?

Where the hell did mtrocket come from? Why not myfxbook?

The mtrocket account matches my live myfxbook account’s trades since it went live. I’ll drop a link over shortly

Check out the details and stats for my Pipjet here - PipJet EA - EA Forward Test Results

These stats are live and from MyFXBook

As long as my results match there’s closely, I’m happy that the product is not “Shady”

[B]Third impression: BANG !!![/B]

Couldn´t have been faster.
In just 3 moves the mighty pair of robots (Megadroid and PipJet) blew away 37% of the account.
[B]EURUSD lost a mere 93 pips[/B] (I repeat: ninety three pips)
In the now renamed asian session that starts when the american market is still open (!!!) the two orders of [B]USDCAD [/B]performed like this:
[B]The firs one made +0.9 pips[/B] (a bit less than one pip)
[B]The second one lost 114 pips[/B] (I repeat: one hundred and fourteen pips)

My guess is that Megadroid and PipJet are absolutely the same piece of… software.
And now I also understand the [B]origin of the PipJet name[/B]: they put the pips in a jet and fly them as fast as possible to a different galaxy.

Next step: Ask for a refund.

I have Pipjet and Megadroid running on three different brokers and see nothing like the results you see. Neither have lost a trade this week. [B]On a small $150 real account, those EA’s have generated 9.9% growth this week alone.[/B]

I would suggest testing it on another broker while you’re still in your Money back period…

Hi Mendonca,

It could be that your broker is smoothing out the tick feed. I moved broker to Pepperstone, with a CNS New York VPS, recently on the advice of these guys - The Impact of your Broker Choice on your Trading Results - Profitable Automated Forex Trading - Expert Advisors for Metatrader - EA - TulipFX.com. Sadly the EA is only one third of a successful automated strategy. I really wish that EA devs would come out and say which platform they got their results from. It would then be a piece of cake for customers to get the same platform and hopefully the same results.

Which broker are you using?

Pepperstone Razor Account matches all trades so far.
Hotforex Micro has 3 out of 4 trades. (High Spread stopped one)

Here’s the Pipjet MyFXBook on Pepperstone - Error | Myfxbook

I use a UK based VPS from Forex Cloud, and have no execution/connection problems

Changed broker to FinFX since it’s one of the recomended by MegaDroid team.
Much lower spread than XTB but a commission is charged for every transaction.
We´ll see…

An ECM commission is customary, but usually the profit is greater than the commission. It’s just a cost of trading and allows for the lower spreads.

i’m using a demo with finfx and all the positions so far were winners with both bots

Great news!
Hope I can confirm that pretty soon with my real account.

What leveraege would you use?

I’m using 1:100

After I bought the new PipJet EA I put it directly at a real account at FinFX (1:100, ECN)

The “old” Megadroid EA gives me a good feeling. But oke, I need to say untill now the “old” EA is not having his best year… actually right now it’s underperforming at my FinFx account.

My settings for PipJet are 0.2 risk, No stealth, Rest of settings are default (same as MegaDroid settings)

Results so far for PipJet:
Last Wednesday => no trade because of the big spread
Last Thursday => first trade: 5.4 pips

We hope the best :smiley:

Which other ea’s you got in your account and how they perform?

Only Megadroid and Pipjet…the lastone just 2 working days.

For Megadroid You can see my last comment :wink:

FinFX live account up & running with MegaDroid and PipJet.
Also added MDP 1.20 just to spice things a bit because the demo test account of MDP is precisely at FinFX.
Orders of MDP at their demo account and my account MUST be very, very similar…

Well I believe it’s not working like that…
a) demo is not the same as live. Because live and demo are different environment
b) even two accounts at a live account are a little different…just because they have more then one live server and ofcourse…it’s a matter of time that your order can be executed…a slighly difference can mean another prise that’s slipping I thought.

That you trade at the same platform wil not say the trades ae axactly the same!! Mostly the trades are slightly different at the same platform but you also can have a huge different sometimes!!

In the past I also had a winning trade at demo and a big lost at live…or was it visa versa? In demo you only can get a feeling how a bot is performing…that’s all…

Good Luck!!