FE Combination

From less than 1 month am using FE Combination EA on my Activtrades account, which uses 5 different strategy(their website and also ForexGermany explain how these strategy works). Had incredibly good results
If someone is using it pls share opinions and impressions

The ref account is:

FE_Combo System | Myfxbook

I am running a demo on Tickmill (which anywau is running also the BO strategy of Forex real profit EA on GBPUSD and EURUSD

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/fe-combo/1221198

On my Activtrades account results are very close

From what i know the developer stopped to sell the EA license and now accept only managed accounts

For Goodexp: this EA is not for sale anymore and Currently is offered only for manager accounts so the website does not exits anymore. But the developer let a part of the website with access to the member area to download the EA, updates, manual and other info. If u like the EA, since i have good relationship with Andreas, i can ask him if he can sell another license and he will give u details but the payment by Paypal and the login details.

i reply you more info in e-mail.cos here my post will spend much time…:smiley:

Have replied by Email and attched screens from my real account: if u compare for the same period with the vendor account, my results are similar (slightly better)

just now i compare your myfxbook and vendors.
i find you have more orders than vendors (comments:FC|1 2 3 4 5) today.
and what’s your demo accout eurusd spread? only spread or ecn?

Goodexp, i make manual intervention and today was forced to do it because i run many breakouts EA and arned so much money that i cannot event count them, will need some time. I was strongly short on GBPUSD AND EURUSD on all my accounts with many EAS and since was earning a lot i was closing manually trades like crazy and the EAs was reopening again. Some accounts in 22 days of may are up of 93%. Consider that my bigger account where i run very low risk i have 43% gain this month. Other account are up from 55% to 93% :D:7::53:
That is what i mean for good strategy with positive risk reward ratio and good backtests results.
Today earning money was like steal candies from babies :18:

Tickmill demo is ECN and Tickmill demo ecn is very good to run strategies on eurusd

On this demo i run not only Fe Combination but also the breakout strategies of Forex real profit EA on GU and EU

:53::53::53:

:36:Tickmill demo ecn type is ecn-pro-gbp or ecn-pro-usd?
i download Tickmill demo and compare with my lmax spread

I think u can choose the currency of the demo. My Tickmill demo is in eur

look my demo,and the eurusd M5 chart show like below

why fe-scapler heartbeat is 14897 14897 12451 and fibo heartbeat is 14897 15063 0

the three number need nearly or equal?

Is the first time i have noted this. Up to now too busy in watching money to flow on my account :53: Sometimes these values are slightly different from what i see now

i compare your result is the same,because we use the same demo.
now i because to use directly on a real account.
and i find a account more than 25000,also can use fe-combo,but balance will fix the 25000 or set less…
so i increase the main risk to 1.
but lmax has more spreads and commission than tickmill demo.

Activtrades has higher spreads too, but with no commissions but has an excellent data feed, so i am having same results than the demo (only in the demo the risk is 1 while in real is 0.5)

Do not forget that in my Tickmill demo i am running the BO strategy of FRP EA on EU and GU too

i choose a bad time to begin fe-combo at 5/27/2015,and this month have loss one by one,11 orders all loss,when i want to pause later,it close in profit 149.1+122.9+53.7 pips…:32:

The best way to run FE Combo is to leave it working 100 % with no manual intervention
It had huge gains in May so is normal now have some losing trades. Anyway it has recovered. It has a positive risk reward ratio and 5 strategies. Imo one of the best commercial eas and i am very happy only few people Are using this. Maybe was not so a good idea to post about it: when many people jump on a System it start to lose and when people stop it restart to earn money. Anyway from what i heard from Andrew he wil not sell many licenses and is thinking to offer it only by managed accounts.

combo update now,

FE_Combo v4.14: (01/06/2015)

compiled with MT4 Build 830
fixed bug with Alert for AccountCurency

and i ask vendor and wait his reply
if for a account $100000,use main risk=0.5,fixstartbalance=ture and modifystartbalance=20000
is the same as use main risk=1,fixstartbalance=ture and modifystartbalance=10000 ?

so for account $100000,use mainrisk=0.5,fixstartbalance=ture&100000?
is the same as use mainrisk=4, fixstartbalance=ture&25000 ?

I have sent to Andreas an email too, asking if i must leave all settings as per default as usual. I do not change nothing, only allow the comments, so i know if a position is opend by what strategy

something strange,last days vendor’s myfxbook and corre71’s has the same results.
but my real account,and demo(the same broker as corre71 and vendor’s)has some reults,at last i have more loss orders differents with vendor and corre

i use the default Settings only change the mainrisk(lot)

my demo

vendor’s

On my demo i am running Also the BO strategy of F Real Profit on EU and GU so u see there more trades. Also from yesterday i have switched off the Fibo strategy of FE Combo in both my demo and real account. Overall my results Are very similar in demo and real to the vendor account