Pa trade

Thanks to my friend Goodexp, had the possibility to have a look at a very interesting EA:PA Trade
It looks as a very interesting Ea and a long term strategy:
PAMM PA TRADE System | Myfxbook
The Ea is sold on the mql5 market

this link it’s vendor’s pamm account,so It is difficult to calculate profit.so should check other user’s myfxbook.high risk is 0.01lot/$1000 , normal is 0.02lot/$2000(recommended),and more safe is 0.01lot/$2500,$3000(low dd)

don’t need to avoid any NEWS,except some very big news(every years 0-2 times),and recommend use gmt+3 broker.
Roboforex PA TRADE-cent account—use high risk and autolot 0.01lot/$1000,but seem manual intervention.

PA TRADE FXOPEN-fix lot 0.01lot/$1000,more risky.recommended is 0.01/2000

by the way,this ea will have many orders loss!low winning rate!and if want to make profit,at least need run two or three months and no manual intervention.

vendor said"I got some clients asking me about current drawdown… asking if it is normal.
Let this next picture explain:

As you can see, the equity curve is still in order and current drawdown is nothing but a small thing looking at the long term. You can also see that these drawdowns also happened some other times in the past. It is just part of Forex Trading with price action. We keep the risk low by taking the small losses, instead of keeping those trades open “hoping” that they will become profitable. It is a game of odds! :slight_smile: "

Yes, i was reading this on their forum. There is no profitable strategy which do not have DD and stagnation periods. I will add more: from my experience Also from manual trading the better the strategy the longer Are the stagnation periods. On long term strategy, which Of course Are not overoptimized, gains simply cannot be equally distributed

who is still runing pa trade? yesterday most people recovry loss…in the last three months.

I am still using. Or at least what’s left of my account because I unfortunatly lost 70% since my beggining in May.

Obviously my results are bad. What worry me here is how reliable are the backtests. Because when we see past curves, it is via tests. Real results are not even close to that so far. Could be very bad luck. Could be that in reality the program doesn’t perform. Impossible for me to say, but at this rate, my account will be burnt by the end of the year unfortunatly.

Have you changed anything in the settings of EA?
I just try to figure out why EAs which look so good from the beginning then lose money after.