FXDD Review

I an interested in hearing the good and the bad about FXDD. I have a young live account and haven’t experienced any problems but would like to hear from others.

Hello,
I’m also new with forex and do some search and talk with sopport desk to see what they say and how they r helpfull.

Fxdd very helfull live suport and sales,
1-Platform:MT4
2-To open account u need :500$
3-Leverage 200:1 and 100:1 "As you like they change for you"U cann’t do it manually

4-Lots size:min or 0.10 as you like you can on ur platform "10000$-1000$"
5- they transfering ur profit to you bank account for free no charge
"someothers ask for 15$ fee for each transfer and only 1 time/month

Rollover :EUR/USD Buy Position 2.75 - Sell 4.85
if you were long EURUSD, with a 1.00 lot order, you would have recevied a $2.75 credit, if you were short, you would have been debited $4.85

spread:EUR/USD 2 pip

There is also Oanda and Alpari with good feedback from some guys here
But both have no live support on thier web site
Anyone have live experience with Fxdd will be cool tell us about it

Thanks

Babysteps:
I have both demo and live accts with Oanda and they have Live Chat or telephone support except late Fri aft. to 3pm Sun. And EUR/USD spread is 9/10th of a pip except around news time and weekends. d

Hi Guys, in regards to FXDD, i have been with them for one year now and i must say that they are great - customer support, no illegal activity, and great to trade with. thanks.
Gary

I have been with FXDD for about 2 months now. I have heard a lot about wild spreads during news times but I don’t trade the news so it doesn’t really affect me. The only complaint I have is that when I withdrew $300 they sent it to my paypal account which I then sent to my CDN bank account. With fees and exchange the $300USD turned into $245CDN which was a bit of a shock.

I’ve also noticed that my trades seem to take off immediately in the opposite direction when I place them. I’m not sure if their dealing desk has anything to do with this but I have noticed that there is usually a 1 or 2 pip difference in their favor when I check quotes from other sources. Of course it just could be my bad luck. I’m actually thinking of starting a forum where I place my trades and everyone could just place the exact opposite trade and they could make money. Of course I wold need to take 10% commission or so on all profit for the month. :slight_smile:

Thats funny highflyer. Why not a 25% commission? LOL. I was hoping more people would comment on FXDD. I am looking into them.

:slight_smile: I have been live trading with FXDD for a few weeks and have no complaints up to now. All emails are answered quickly and customer service although rather brusque give me the answer I need fast.

I previously demo traded too which was fine.
I must say though that it is my 1st live trading account so I have nothing to compare it to.

I would like to trade Ash’s Daily and he says to use FXDD only, something about the way they do or don’t use weekend information (I don’t remember the exact reason.) I had no problems with demo, which has now expired, but they are not registered with the NFA or CTFA (?). I emailed their marketing desk and as yet I have not received an answer. No way to judge their capitalization or if they will conform to the now $10mil and next year $20mil capital requirement. As forexsavior has preached in each of his postings, do your due diligence.

The chart pretty much explains it; the problem that is, not why it happens, as this is not the first time? In fact I had another trade on the EUR-USD at the same time as this and it did not act on the Take Profit either…:mad:

Snowman, I bet you that these “accidental” mishappenings due to some bull**** “volatility” excuse always happen in their favor. It�s like the restaurant that overcharges. It�s true, it can be a mistake, but at least in my life experience, 80% of those restaurant “mistakes” have happened in their favor.

If they have the balls to do this on a demo account, I cannot imagine what kind of sangria they can do on a live one.

I have never had a live account, but looking at these kind of things, it really brings me down in terms of opening an account. I know some people will tell me, open a $100 account ot get a feel of it. It�s not that I cannot survive with those $100, it�s that I really hate if i lose them to some mf that is just cheating on me.

I prefer to get drunk with the 100$ than to burn it that way.

Who knows, maybe one day someone will recommend me an honest MT4 broker, and then I�ll take that first step.

I have a dream…that one day there will be a broker who does not cheat.

I have that same dream. I am with Crown now. Was with interbankfx. No complaints yet.

When setting take profits and stop losses always account for the spread. I always set my take profits the amount of the spread below the level I’m looking to hit. I haven’t had any not taken out since I started doing this. Just a thought. Hope it helps.

Trade well

I was with FXDD, live account, for over a year with no complaints. Email support was always top notch. Their spreads do get a little wild when important news breaks.

I never had any problem hitting my T/Ps, transferring my profits…etc. There were even times when an extra $18-20 would show up in my account as a “Promo” that I didn’t know about.

I only left when my style switched from Technical Daytrader to sub 1M Scalper and I needed the lowest spreads I could find…

The difference is probably due or in my opinion should only be due to the fact that you buy the ask and sell the bid so you normally always start out behind by the spread.

But Gallant pissed me off today big time. My non megadroid entry was 2.5 times the spread away from last trade when i hit buy mkt, and higher than the candle high i entered on. I’m looking at FXDD malta with an IB who gives trade rebates.

youtube stophunting 1&2, Metatrader Manager including Virtual Dealer.

Has anybody read Robert Weist’s book and tried it in this market?

Bump… Hoping for more recent reviews…

“Broker reviews” is pretty much worthless so stop seeking it already from traders. Successful traders will be happy with their brokers and failures will cry scam as you can see. Pick a reputable broker and then demo it and then pick one yourself.

Fxdd will hunt your stops, take trades against you and pull you out early on margin calls. Dont take my word call their service and support and ask them if they take trades againt your position. You cant trust a company that takes trades against you (dealing desks) Look for a non dealing desk broker!

Hi,

I had a look on FXDD and I tried it on short term. Well, not my favourite so far.
Have a look as well on FXDD Reviews - Forex All Brokers - Forex Brokers - ReviewPips.com

I use IBFX Australia as my broker for a while now and I can recommend it. Those are the 5 reasons why (from their newsletter):

• Up to 400:1 Leverage - With up to 400:1 leverage you can increase your market exposure by 8 times over the default 50:1 leverage for US brokers.
  • Full Hedging - No limits & No margin used on like pairs.
  • Deep Liquidity - Proprietary multi-bank order routing system provides great pricing and execution from global bank partnerships.
  • Safety of Funds - Client funds with IBFX Australia are segregated, which means that IBFX Australia cannot use client funds for business purposes.
  • All Expert Advisors Welcome - including scalpers.

I think once you found your broker, you stick to it instead of changing all the time. I recommend you define what you really expect from a broker (mine was fast execution to a low price) and to test a couple of them. At the end nobody is perfect.

Take care!

How exactly is a broker supposed to be reputable if reviews are worthless? You make no sense.