Any TradeStation users out there?

I’ve been using TS for years now and have developed some strategies. Hoping to get a group of TS users to share and exchange strategies/ideas.

My AIM and Yahoo! messenger is in my profile. Let’s get a group going.

Thanks! :smiley:

Nah, sorry, still driving the Chrysler!!! (It’s new though. Does that count)???

HAHAHAHAHAHA :smiley:

i think he meant he wants to trade his station wagon

Nah, it’s just a little ‘joke’ that myself and ‘uptick’ shared here:

http://forums.babypips.com/rate-my-software/9709-i-want-move-beyond-metatrader-help.html

And by the way: it’s a 5.7L HEMI V8 300C not a ‘fu*king’ ‘station wagon’ or ‘tourer’!!! :cool:

For this message I felt ‘compelled’ to use ‘emoticons’!!! :smiley:

This thread was supposed to be serious…hahaha… but i like the jokes. Station wagon…haha. You touched his nerve bobby.

Yeh!!!

And it also does not have ‘whitewall tyres’ neither!!!

Uh, just by the way, I’m just ‘kidding around’!!!

Sorry - I know you were being serious here and - like I said - give me another month or two - and maybe I’ll ‘join’ the ‘ferrari or porsche’ ‘group’ (not getting rid of my car though as IT IS my ‘pride and joy’)!!!

hahaha… no sweat. its all good in this neighborhood. :smiley:

Thanks ‘uptick’.

Actually: I thinkg I know what ‘you’re about’ i.e. this is the kind of thing that I think may only interest a ‘handfull’ of us:

Take a look at my last few posts on my thread and tell you what you think of my ‘calcs’:

http://forums.babypips.com/showthread.php?p=38184&posted=1#post38184

I think that YOU would certainly know whether the results of the CSI are ‘worth their salt’ as it were.

Sorry: not ‘hijacking’ your thread!!!

[B]Any TradeStation users out there?[/B]

no problem at all… i appreciate the info. i’ll certainly take a look at it.

thx.

Thanks,

Like I said: ‘reading between the lines here’ it may be the kind of thing that you would find interesting.

I’m looking more for YOUR opinion on it as to it’s ‘merits’ (it’s the ‘Chyrsler’ drivers that have to ‘code’ their own ‘stuff’ into their trading platforms you know)!!!