AvaFX: Scam or not?
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: AvaFX: Scam or not?

Default AvaFX: Scam or not?

Did anyone tried AvaFX for an extensive period of time? It doesn't have very nice reviews on ForexPeaceArmy, but I saw that you listed it on your comparison chart.
    I love it's platform, the ability to do commodities, such as oil, silver and gold, but I don't trust it or the time being, mainly due to negative reviews from ForexPeaceArmy.
    Did someone have any positive experience with AvaFX?

AndreasF is offline Newbie
    I used them for 2 years until last month.
    From what I have seen they don't scam but they are pretty much unorganized.

I had several problems to get my account funded with them- even after my CC debited my bank account they still tried to delay the funding of my AvaFX -account. Several mails I sent to them remained unanswered until I threatened them to report their dubious business practice on the internet.
    Since then -at least for me- their customer service towards myself improved a lot and they started to sort out their accounting mess.

I left them without any problems and they returned the total amount back to me.

Hope this helps a bit,

Andreas

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceKid View Post
    Did anyone tried AvaFX for an extensive period of time? It doesn't have very nice reviews on ForexPeaceArmy, but I saw that you listed it on your comparison chart.
    I love it's platform, the ability to do commodities, such as oil, silver and gold, but I don't trust it or the time being, mainly due to negative reviews from ForexPeaceArmy.

mytwopips is offline Banned FX-Men Honorary Member

Hi SpaceKid,
    Welcome to the forum. I don't know much about AvaFX but I do have an opinion on ForexP....Army. If you are looking for a good broker review over there, you will never find a broker. Just a bunch of washed up news spike signal traders with blown out accounts blaming there brokers. You are now in the right place over here. The tools tab also has a broker comparison section.

Thumbs up AvaFX is the best broker

After getting burned by several forex brokers including the largest ones, I was introduced to AvaFX by my friend and trade with them for the past 7-8 months.

Customer service is great, and for a medium-size trader ($10,000), I am getting more than I expected.

Withdrawals can take up to 1 week but they always arrive on time, and credit card deposits are instant.

The platform is the best one out there.

Overall, if you are a medium-size trader, AvaFX is definitly worth examining.

It is a good broker and the interface is very good and customer service to but
    the only negativ aspect is the link with the server. It fails sometime to log in and you can not run any other program with network

tonymand is offline FX-Men Honorary Member
    While you all mention things like customer service, platform etc, what about safety of funds? What financial backing do they have, who runs the outfit, where are they registered and how are they regulated. Seems to me these questions come before the ones being asked on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by tonymand View Post
    While you all mention things like customer service, platform etc, what about safety of funds? What financial backing do they have, who runs the outfit, where are they registered and how are they regulated. Seems to me these questions come before the ones being asked on this thread
    sure your opinion is the right way to think,but for me,since I know the name "refco", it is not important for me whether any authority my broker familiar, but only if I get my money when I ask for a withdrawl.
    my opinion is,that the authoritys and politicals want to keep this market unmanageable for individual people,because they dont want the people to understand how big markets work.
    the want to supress normal people like they do the last 200 years,they want that we do our nine to five jobs,not reflect and all believe what they say, and to work for them.
    who tells me,that a company with 16 millions capitalized is more likely to scam me than a company wich is capitalized with more than 20 millions?
    in germany,the biggest and registred and most regulated firms are the biggest scammers,which stole money on legal ways from the gouvernment(which is hard earned money from the citizens) and destroy thousands of jobs and existence
    sorry for offtopic and for the bad english

nicolebobbin is offline Banned Junior Member
    I tried Avafx out and don't like their platform and service either

1. Be careful when you read very positive threads about brokers. Probably those people connected with them.
    2. Also look at the quantity of the threads on the top right corner for such people. They do not discuss or solve any problems but only advertise themself.
    3. About AvaForex: they don`t have own forum. It is another reason to stay out of them.

JonnyFX is offline Banned Senior Member

Default FXbastard connection

There is a reason why this firm is pushed so hard by
    the FXthievingBastards. Do a Google search on:

"Avafx forexbastard scam"

Rule#1: Avoid and ignore FXbastards!
    Rule#2: If they push it, it is scam.
    Rule#3: Ignore FXbastards!

Forum Sponsors
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast