Which is your best broker? - Page 12
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    You can try Armada Markets. I am very satisfied with their service so far.

We cannot say for sure that one broker is the best, as they are all good in their respective ways. The thing is to find the very style of trading we want and look for a broker that matches it.
    But most importantly, we should consider carefully the broker we are about using with some examining factors like;
    Withdrawal and Deposit Mechanism... A good broker should allow you to deposit and withdraw money from your account any time you want.
    You can read more here: How to Trade Forex: How To Choose A Reliable Forex Broker, for very important things to look at before choosing a broker.

Don't you love these people who join, make 1 post about a fantastic new broker/ea/sure fire system, then vanish.

There are many brokers that give many nice and fruitful of offers. But I just like Mayzus, fxpro,roboforex and Liteforex as my base platform to make money..

good morning
    I think the choice of a good quality and reliable broker trading service offering is difficult. there are so many online forex broker today. see this online forex broker list carefully selected to meet the needs of all traders. best forex brokers

I trade in NewForex broker. There's a lot of bonuses. But I think a few more to choose brokers for trade.

How do yall feel about forex.com? I'm only trading micros for now so I'm not worried about trading a lot of money with them but other then that are they any good?

Quote Originally Posted by tpick74 View Post
    How do yall feel about forex.com? I'm only trading micros for now so I'm not worried about trading a lot of money with them but other then that are they any good?
    I have heard many bad things about them.

I trade with a broker in NewForex.com. They offer a no deposit bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by tpick74 View Post
    They are a market maker meaning they make money when you lose, so there is an obvious conflict of interest there.

Forum Sponsors