Which is your best broker? - Page 16
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Ha, the best broker would the one that pays back their clients' hard earned money, because some brokers don't do even that and then they block their clients' accounts when the clients call them to ask what the problem is.

Seriously though, the best broker is the one that is licensed, provides excellent customer support, its platform doesn't lose connection, has small spreads, doesn't cause problems for scalpers, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by eddieb View Post
    How long have you been with them? Have you been long enough to make any withdrawals, and if so how reactive where they?
    I have been with them since 2-3 months to be exact. So far I have made 5 withdrawals in total, ranging between 40 to 80 dollars; I have received it mainly within 24 hours from the requested time. The good little part is, TradeWiseFx don’t charge anything for depositing or withdrawal, although this is hardly concern if you are good enough as trader, but in other way, it is good to have that, as no one mind saving some money especially when we know some brokers charge 2-3% for deposit/withdrawal stuff.

Which broker do you use then?? as far as I am concerned all brokers are regulated with tight spreads, excellent support and platform which is always connected (at least they all advertise that) )))

How would they make money then if the spread is zero all the time??

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Titmus View Post
    Seriously I am surprised. I don’t see too many people happy with that spread especially if you are scalping. I won’t comment for long term traders, as for them spread is not an issue. I am scalper, so for me spread matters a lot and that’s why I am working with TradeWiseFx, as they offer zero spread account.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Titmus View Post
    Seriously I am surprised. I don’t see too many people happy with that spread especially if you are scalping. I won’t comment for long term traders, as for them spread is not an issue. I am scalper, so for me spread matters a lot and that’s why I am working with TradeWiseFx, as they offer zero spread account.
    You have been trading with TradeWiseFx for how long? have you successfully withdrawn your money and if so how fast where they? I guess

Quote Originally Posted by mastergame View Post
    Which broker do you use then?? as far as I am concerned all brokers are regulated with tight spreads, excellent support and platform which is always connected (at least they all advertise that) )))
    You forgot the MOST important part = a broker that actually pays your profit!

Here is a list of REAL withdrawals I made with Exness and XM =
    Photoshar.in - Free & Detailed Image Hosting
    Photoshar.in - Free & Detailed Image Hosting

I never had any problem with FreshForex. Dealing Rates and live trading available 24/7. Another thing about FreshForex is their spreads, so far, for me, they have the tighest spreads, no doubt. Therefore, I think its easier for trading. Except that one down side is the leverage max 1:1000. That seems to fit me to control my risk to the smallest extent.

Quote Originally Posted by mastergame View Post
    How would they make money then if the spread is zero all the time??
    by charging you a commission based on the order volume. so for every 1M traded or 100K (1 lot), brokers will charge a commission, round-trip. also, some brokers get paid by their LPs based on the volume the redirect to said LP.

the name of the game is: volume. the more volume a client generates, the better the client is treated.

so forget getting pro- anything as long as you play with nano-, micro-, mini- lots.

Quote Originally Posted by priscaha View Post
    I never had any problem with FreshForex. Dealing Rates and live trading available 24/7. Another thing about FreshForex is their spreads, so far, for me, they have the tighest spreads, no doubt. Therefore, I think its easier for trading. Except that one down side is the leverage max 1:1000. That seems to fit me to control my risk to the smallest extent.
    This is my choice as well, especially when we can earn on oil - I mean this broker offers CFDs as well as currencie. This is an advantage too.

FreshForex is my best broker and im glad to be a client. I like the flexible quantity, no interest and no slippage that they have, they help me a lot with my style of trading.

Forum Sponsors