Which is your best broker? - Page 21
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tania Islam View Post
    Sebnet, I had horrible time with Etoro, I don’t know if they really care about so amount, but what you said is simply shocking, I suggest you to make video of such thing to proof yourself. Also, it’s better that you withdraw your money first before doing anything. I am currently with OctaFX, I like it because of their simple service, so I don’t have to face issues that you just mention and withdrawal is instant too, so waiting for me.
    Thanks Tania.. Unfortunately I didn't record a video because in the meantime I was loosing pips
    I have already filled a support ticket about it. Let's see what they say

I used to like eToro... or at least it is my first forex experience. I have now entered Hot Forex. All forex brokers seem identical when they rely on Metatrader platform. Now I have to understand the stuff about lots... in eToro you just type the amount in $ you want to invest and the leverage on each trade. Your SL cannot be bigger than the invested amount. It's very simple. But I can't trust them anymore. Hope I can withdraw my funds without problems.
    I'll take a look on OctaFX.

Hi
    Why cant you trade on the news with them thats my main stratagy.

Thanks Justin

Quote Originally Posted by just34nam View Post
    Why cant you trade on the news with them thats my main stratagy.

Answered here.

(Apologies: you've asked basically the same thing in three different threads and I probably replied in the wrong one! ).

I like Freshforex fair bit but to be honest, I like their bonus more as they are offering 75% for my 600 deposit, I like it a lot since I am generally a bonus lover due to my highly risky style of trading!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Pollard View Post
    I am generally a bonus lover due to my highly risky style of trading!

Bonuses are a huge red flag about a "broker", for account opening, Kieron.

Genuine brokerages can't and don't give bonuses. Bonuses are offered by counterparty market-makers who are pretending to be brokers, because of the type of inexperienced clients their business model revolves around specifically attracting. Trading through such "brokers" imposes a significant handicap on their customers (as can be seen and proven by comparing the proportions of winning/losing account-holders at those "brokers" with their proportions at genuine brokerages, whenever independently audited figures are published).

The result of that is that their customers almost never actually manage to benefit from the bonuses, other than perhaps by lasting longer before they blow their accounts and move to another new "broker" to qualify for another "bonus", and they end up circulating around such lightly regulated "brokers" without ever becoming steadily profitable traders at all, and sometimes without really understanding why.

This may help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tania Islam View Post
    I think this is where there are different stages of trader, if you seriously take trading as your career then bonus should be the last thing on your mind, but many people we see here are just part timers or looking for extra thing, so that’s where they wish for benefits like bonuses and to be honest, I won’t blame them at all.

I don't altogether "blame" them, but it always saddens me to see them stacking the deck against themselves so much, by so misguidedly choosing to use that type of broker.

In a field of endeavour with such low overall success-rates, few can realistically afford to be putting themselves under such a disadvantage at the outset. This is among the things that actively prevent them from ever having any real chance of becoming the "serious trader" you're talking about, Tania.

The irony of the situation is that they're exactly the ones without enough understanding and experience to understand why.

That's why it's so easy for these companies to pretend to be brokers, trade against their own customers, and gradually take all their money. It doesn't matter to them if they offer "bonuses" because it's only theoretical money that they almost never actually pay out at all.

I have account with FXOpen broker for two years and it is my best broker. It is different from other broker and very reliable and trusted because it is regulated with FCA . Never had any problem with this broker. Deposit and withdrawal are so fast .
    It has also provided opportunity trading with Demo account to get experience in Forex as a newbie.
    Last edited by Jess; 08-16-2016 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Advertising

Quote Originally Posted by sebnet View Post
    Thanks Tania.. Unfortunately I didn't record a video because in the meantime I was loosing pips
    I have already filled a support ticket about it. Let's see what they say

I used to like eToro... or at least it is my first forex experience. I have now entered Hot Forex. All forex brokers seem identical when they rely on Metatrader platform. Now I have to understand the stuff about lots... in eToro you just type the amount in $ you want to invest and the leverage on each trade. Your SL cannot be bigger than the invested amount. It's very simple. But I can't trust them anymore. Hope I can withdraw my funds without problems.
    I'll take a look on OctaFX.
    OK finally I'm out of etoro and signed up on ICMARKET. I love the cTrader platform!

Hi All,

New to the Forex world so I need to find a good platform. So after reading the difference between retail brokers & ECN. Can anyone recommend a market maker broker using a hybrid model who will move a trader from the B-book (trading against you) to A-book once it becomes clear that this trader wins more than he loses?

Cheers
    Will
    Last edited by mrwjwa; 08-20-2016 at 11:27 PM.

CTFC just filed a civil enforcement action against FXCM in a US court, accusing them of undercapitalization, failure to timely report its undercapitalization violation, and guaranteeing against customer losses at the time of the crisis with the Swiss franc (CHF) in early 2015.
    I am kind of confused why this is happening so late after the fact. Also, what happens now?

Forum Sponsors