Which is your best broker? - Page 3
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    I heard IB is an ECN broker, so the reason why the spread widen during news release might be that the banks who provide the quotes widen their own spread.

Fixed spread and no commission frighten me more than changing spread. Where do market makers make their money? It's because they trade against their customers.

Oanda is good for pre-school traders who trades with their piggy bank money.

But if you are a seasoned trader with a large account, a broker with the currenex platform is the only way to go.

Or if you have successfully passed the pre-school then most of the popular market makers are fine as long as you dont trade the news.

Marketiva is my best broker and im glad to be a client.
    I like the flexible quantity, no interest and no slippage that they have, they help me a lot with my style of trading.

Quote Originally Posted by manesp View Post
    Marketiva is my best broker and im glad to be a client.
    I like the flexible quantity, no interest and no slippage that they have, they help me a lot with my style of trading.
    Looks like we got a Marketiva cheerleader here

Quote Originally Posted by senaka7 View Post
    Looks like we got a Marketiva cheerleader here
    Yes , im very happy with their service as i started with the free $5 as a noobie 1 1/2 year ago and now im making profit almost all the months.
    Also im happy with their affiliate program, im getting a nice monthly income.

My Favourite is a company called Axia FX, they give me great rates and have a real good friendship with the staff, very helpful and polite..Easy 2 minute online registration aswell

Quote Originally Posted by senaka7 View Post
    Oanda is good for pre-school traders who trades with their piggy bank money.

But if you are a seasoned trader with a large account, a broker with the currenex platform is the only way to go.

Or if you have successfully passed the pre-school then most of the popular market makers are fine as long as you dont trade the news.

Which broker do you trade with senaka? I'd like to hear more about the currenex platform. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nancypants View Post
    Which broker do you trade with senaka? I'd like to hear more about the currenex platform. Thanks
    I got four accounts with FXCM,GFT,Oanda,DBFX. Currently I'm using the DBFX as my main account . Pretty soon I will be opening a currenex account with Manfinancial Singapore and it will be used as my main account.
    Last edited by senaka7; 03-01-2007 at 02:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mtdavs View Post
    Sorry I took so long to respond to your question 4xfanatic. Work for me this time of year is non-stop! Good for over time but the pits for family time.

ANYWAY!! Just google "MB Trading" and you should find it.

To be completely truthful, I'm not really sure what the MB stands for. Maybe initials of one of the owners?
    I googled MB trading and it turned out to be a company MB Trading -- Direct Access Stocks, Options, and Futures Trading. I personally prefer a finotec. The spreads are low, 100:1 leverage and great trading platform. You get contact live help, almost any time and chat with one of the analysts.
    Last edited by Pipcrawler; 05-19-2007 at 07:57 AM. Reason: link violation - spam

I use easy-forex as my broker and trading platform. It was really easy and fast to setup an account with them, and I'm very comfortable with their trading platform.

Advantages of easy-forex:
    Web based platform - Nothing to download, Trade from anywhere there's a computer with fast internet connection.
    Guaranteed stop-loss.
    Freeze the rate you see for 3 seconds.
    Allows hedging.

Disadvantages of easy-forex:
    Wide spread - Although this is negotiable depending on your account size and trading frequency.
    No interest payed.

I have found the staff to be very helpful, and I haven't run into any problems. I give easy-forex two thumbs up.

Forum Sponsors