Which is your best broker?

bazoonga’s remarks also apply to IgMarkets Singapore. As soon as you start making money, those bastards will resort to cheating. Imagine a 55 pip slippage, followed immediately by a 22 pip slippage…and these were not even a NFP trades. Then when you try to close your account, they give you the bull**** that they have referred your request to London etc, etc. Finally, after 5 days or so, you get your cheque less the bank interests of course. If you are in Singapore, never trade with IgMarkets. Your money, their rules.

I am using Kerford Investments which uses MT4 platform and so far it is very good.They give fixed 2 pip spreads on majors.

Hi,

Is anyone using latitude fx? They are based in New Zealand. All good and bad reviews please.

Thank you.

i’m using fxcm since some months.
i used oanda for almost an year and i think it’s very good they always paid for their errors

i switched to fxcm only because with oanda you had to pay a fee to paypal to withdrawn and deposit money with fxcm i pay nothing

anyway i prefer oanda between both but if fxcm is good too :slight_smile:

Hi,

Im new to fx trading and am in the process of learning all I can. Great to see so many kiwi traders. Any thoughts on latitude fx - good or bad? I have been doing alot of research about various brokers but so far I havnt found one I would like to open a live account with. I came across latitude and so far the reviews have been very good compared to most i.e fxcm, IG traders, CMC etc. I am a kiwi living abroad at the moment and want to get into forex trading but dont trust most companys out there, I like the fact that latitude is based in NZ and has to adhere to strict NZ laws and regulations. I look forward to keeping tabs on this forum.

My best are:

1. Oanda
    2.IBFX

My worst one ever is FXCM

I agree with u about FXCM - they are a joke, customer service sucks and i had the same issues with stops. In the end when i closed my account i was told that will get my funds back in 10-15 business days…guess what, 6 weeks have passed and i am still waiting for my check

I have read enough regarding the FXCM, I was thinking of trying the UK office for the hedging of MT4, but not anymore, 6 weeks for to receive your money back! I was wanting to try it because ACM my broker is going to have it later this month…I think I will wait, not even want to have the FXCM demo or my cell will overheat with their sales team!

Withdrawal checks returned by mail from FXCM are mailed from New York for US clients via US Postal Service. It should only take two weeks maximum for the check to arrive. If it doesn’t then the check is either lost in the mail or it was requested mailed to a foreign country. If it’s taking this long, then FXCM operations can cancel the check and issue a new one, or send a bank wire. No one has to wait 6 weeks for a withdrawal, and this situation can be resolved easily if customer support is contacted.

Hi, Jason Rogers

“No one has to wait 6 weeks for a withdrawal, and this situation can be resolved easily if customer support is contacted”??? what about 7 weeks and still not resolved? Yes I do contacted customer service many, many, many, many times. I found out two days ago that two checks were issues and BOTH got lost in the mail. The first one …maybe, what about the other one? What kind of mail service do FXCM use? I guess you work for them so you should know.

thank you

[B]This is absolutely ridiculous!! [/B] :mad:

If your broker withdrawals operate like this, dump your broker and get someone else!! :eek:

This is 2009, not the 1960’s !! :frowning:

I operate with GFT Australia, since that is where I live.

They use the same bank that I use, so putting funds in was easy!! :slight_smile:

For withdrawals I fill out and online form and email it.
24 hours later, I get an email to tell me my withdrawal is being processed.

The promise is to get your funds to you with 3 days, but I have found it to be more like 1/2 days at the most.
The money goes straight into your bank account and you can withdraw it at an automatic teller machine.

[B]Now that’s proper service!![/B]

[B]Your broker is prehistoric - I would not waste my time with such useless service!![/B]

Hi sahara,

Checks are sent back through US Postal Service. If the check is not reaching you, then through process of elimination without knowing all the details regarding this situation, I would say the address we may be incorrect. If that is not the cause, then it would be best to request a bank wire or have funds sent back to your credit card. If the postal delivery service is not run by FXCM, I don’t see how to ensure delivery other than walking the check over to your address myself :slight_smile: . But if mail delivery for this check is unreliable to your address, a different withdrawal method may be more appropriate. If the check was mailed and delivery was not performed, I don’t know how FXCM can be held personally responsible for third party delivery. I remember asking this question to Tymen in a previous thread. And my intention is not to pass blame, it’s simply to point how how withdrawal by check works and what we can do on our side if the check is not delivered. My offer to help with this on our end still stands, and I sincerely hope to see this resolved.

Jason

had US fx solutions but now UK fxsoulutions. easy to use interface platform not cluttered spreads is average you can find better but not crazy during the news very steady even though i dont trade during the news.

Fast deposit for credit/debit after 30 day to withdraw but bank wire can be within just one business day to withdraw.

i did the debit deposit and within an hour one hour it was cleared although they say it can take 24hrs but it went smooth. with the US account, the withdrawl for debit after 30 days was wasy.

I heard good thing about oanda and seems fxcm is the most popular so that can be good option for a newbie lots of features im sticking with fx solutions easy to use classic gts is my favorite im opinion.
also, open two accounts from two different forex brokers spread the money if your nervous. withdraw your winning funds , start slowly take baby steps but in general any one you pick that meet the rules you should be fine.

I’m trying out Ivybot and they recommend ForexMeta as working best with their robot (my inner skeptic says the Ivybot people are probably getting a commission from them). I’ve set up a demo account with ForexMeta. I see in this discussion that some people have heard bad things about ForexMeta. Would anyone be willing to share their reasons why ForexMeta would be a bad choice? Thanks.

Ya, I am going to open a real account with Trading Point. I belive this is the best broker with less spreads and no re-quotes :63:

I worked with FXPro-instant execution of trades, tight and stable spreads (spreads have never increased during the Christmas holidays), has a good reputation. Also I like Oanda that works more than 10 years and has no problems with money withdrawal. Right now I get interested in young brokers, and testing their work because in my opinion money should be invested to different brokers. At the moment I’m working with Accentforex, they have different contests with good conditions, tight spreads,instant execution of orders.

I dont think there is a perfect broker than exists. You are bound to run into a fair set of problems sooner or later. My suggestion would be to choose a broker that is ECN. Avoid broker with fixed spread.

Hirose Uk. Just opened. Spread for eurusd around 0.7 pips. Good for scalping.

I have been with Oanda for many years, the spread use to be 0.8 now is 1.2. They also tend to widen their spread quite
dramatically during news releases.

hotforex is the best for me ! I have been using that broker since a while and I am satisfied ! I used some brokers out there as alternatives but seemed not interesting as hotforex !

Safe and Reliability is the most important for anyone, I believe many traders had tried several brokers and some had piked their best ones. like mohandcherif, my current one is hotforex after longtime selection. wish it will keep their service at the current level as they are growing too.