Which is your best broker?

personnaly I am a fanatic eToro pluto easy to use.

AVAFX is the best forex broker for me.

Iused to trade with IBFX but now i am with Vantage FX.

…but GCI Financial is not regulated. That is my main concern

First post from a noob.
I’ve had the fun of broker selection and one thing I’d add on FXCM.

I had the usual phone call sales pitch after opening a demo account with FXCM (love the software, very slick). A pleasent chap calls once in a while or drops me the odd email. One point I made with him was that I was considering Oanda for the lower spreads. Quick as a flash, I get an email back pointing me to Oanda’s own terms & conditions highlighting that they are a market maker broker. (In theory, paranoid or not, trading against you).

Fair enough. Point taken. So I keep digging away, including checking who liquidity providers are for the various brokers. And I find this …
(I can’t post the link, it’s my first post, but google “FXCM liquidity providers” and look for the “forexmagnates” link).

Drew Nix apparently is the CEO of FXCM, and when questioned on the lawsuit against them, came out with this gem…
“Obviously this is relevant for those firms that make a market to their clients, but given NFA scrutiny I just can’t believe any of the large market makers in the United States are actively manipulating anything either, even though they might have the incentive”

And I cough a bit.

The CEO just under cut the nice sales guy pitch on paranoia on Oanda?

All things considered then, I’ll stick with Oanda using MT4 for marking up the charts and the java (works in Linux guys!), platform for the trade entries, which is a combination that rivals FXCM’s trade station, with lower spreads, with a company that’s been in existence longer … Oanda also won out for being one of the very very few upfront and honest brokers on terms, roll-overs, spreads, interest etc published and easy to find on the website. Transparency won my cash. A lot of brokers with obscure websites hiding spread & important bottom line cost figures need to learn from that.

My thoughts anyway. Not saying Oanda is “the best”. MB Trading also got a very close look, but the MT4 demo bugged out on me enough to worry me during testing.

Hey guys i’m newbie here…just now i considering two brokers that is instaforex and fxopen since they has thier office in malaysia. Can somebody assist me thanks!

Go with FXOpen. Although FXOpen has an office in KL dealing with overseas support and e-sports, FXOpen does not currently have an active sales office in Malaysia as it is against the law to actively promote forex trading according to BNM restrictions. That is why FXOpen (unlike certain other companies that don’t care about the rule of law) no longer has sales seminars in Malaysia. If and when the law permits it, we are happy to do so again.

Market Makers the best is IBFX as long as i know, i also tried FOREX.COM but i really don’t recommend the last one. As i said before now i am working with Vantage, give one year and i’ll give you a real veredict.

the best broker eToro is for me, it is very easy to use. Here is a list of 10 best broker

hello angelo I’m curious, what forex broker you CAN BE USED

hi haley12 AVAFX is also an excellent broker, thank you lol

Hello Fx Traders!
Happy to join the babypips team. Learned a lot and still learning.
I am trying to find brokers which are good for scalping and also for longer timeframes. I live in ontario, Canada.
I would appreciate your help.

Thanks

Come on…Etoro?

everyone can have his own top 10. but we should choose popular ones in the eyes of most people or trust some authorities.

FXSolutions is the best in my opinion! :slight_smile:

Hello golab786,

If you’re looking for good broker for scalping, I would suggest:

1. Regulated (goes without saying)
  2. Fast execution
  3. If possible, look for STP/ECN with floating spread, it’ll give you better spread compared to the one with fixed spread (of course, avoid trading on news releases). Of course, if you don’t mind 2-3pips spread on EURUSD, you can always go for a fixed-spread STP/MM.

My suggestions would be Dukascopy, but if you want to start small, I think HotForex or Pepperstone will do.

There are two type of broker:

1. Dealing desk broker
  2. No-dealing desk broker
    There are two type of no-dealing desk broker:
  3. Electronic Communications Network(ECN)
  4. Straight Through Processing (STP)
    Next time I discuss about Dealing desk and no-dealing desk broker.

I usually do not open accounts in brokers that give credit and I do not like this. I saw the advertisement of FxGlory Brokerage in Fox News TV channel and I opened an account in that broker. I deposited from my German account number the amount of 76000$ and they deposited in to my account after 2 days. I asked them about having the leverage of 1:3000 but they rejected my request, and they sent me a chart that showed the leverage is changeable due to the amount of deposit .I opened 15 lots order on AUD and opened the same order in other broker to use its swap free account of this broker. AUD/USD had a downfall and I gained 20 thousand dollar profit in FxGlory Brokerage. I withdraw this amount and transferred it to the other broker account through internet banking to continue my way. The interesting point for me is the swap free accounts of this broker that cause the loss for the broker but the Islamic brokers do this because of their religious beliefs (this is not bad for us)

I am feeling comfortable with hotforex.

Ibfx is good