Which is your best broker?

the best broker eToro is for me, it is very easy to use. Here is a list of 10 best broker

hello angelo I’m curious, what forex broker you CAN BE USED

hi haley12 AVAFX is also an excellent broker, thank you lol

Hello Fx Traders!
Happy to join the babypips team. Learned a lot and still learning.
I am trying to find brokers which are good for scalping and also for longer timeframes. I live in ontario, Canada.
I would appreciate your help.

Thanks

Come on…Etoro?

everyone can have his own top 10. but we should choose popular ones in the eyes of most people or trust some authorities.

FXSolutions is the best in my opinion! :slight_smile:

Hello golab786,

If you’re looking for good broker for scalping, I would suggest:

1. Regulated (goes without saying)
  2. Fast execution
  3. If possible, look for STP/ECN with floating spread, it’ll give you better spread compared to the one with fixed spread (of course, avoid trading on news releases). Of course, if you don’t mind 2-3pips spread on EURUSD, you can always go for a fixed-spread STP/MM.

My suggestions would be Dukascopy, but if you want to start small, I think HotForex or Pepperstone will do.

There are two type of broker:

1. Dealing desk broker
  2. No-dealing desk broker
    There are two type of no-dealing desk broker:
  3. Electronic Communications Network(ECN)
  4. Straight Through Processing (STP)
    Next time I discuss about Dealing desk and no-dealing desk broker.

I usually do not open accounts in brokers that give credit and I do not like this. I saw the advertisement of FxGlory Brokerage in Fox News TV channel and I opened an account in that broker. I deposited from my German account number the amount of 76000$ and they deposited in to my account after 2 days. I asked them about having the leverage of 1:3000 but they rejected my request, and they sent me a chart that showed the leverage is changeable due to the amount of deposit .I opened 15 lots order on AUD and opened the same order in other broker to use its swap free account of this broker. AUD/USD had a downfall and I gained 20 thousand dollar profit in FxGlory Brokerage. I withdraw this amount and transferred it to the other broker account through internet banking to continue my way. The interesting point for me is the swap free accounts of this broker that cause the loss for the broker but the Islamic brokers do this because of their religious beliefs (this is not bad for us)

I am feeling comfortable with hotforex.

Ibfx is good

Thanks for the info. appreciate it very much

Hi guys what do you think about Fxglory?

1 Like

2 years ago ,i have a lot of problem for withdrawals. and now i think it is good. but i preffer FxGlory
Fast withdrawal process and Good Support reply

1 Like

Hi alex
yes , i try Fxglory, i deposit 3000Usd Via skrill and withdraw 4500 until now with out delay.
Good.

1 Like

I opened an account in fxdd and made profits more than 72000$ but fxdd complained against me and did not give this amount of money. but for example in fxglory I deposited money and got a profit and did not have any problems with withdrawal.

1 Like

i am trading with fxglory . it has good promotions for the clients . many traders have problems with their deposits but you know i can use my visa card for depositing at fxglory . that make me relax while trading because i know that my money is in my account instantly , isn’t it wonderful ? ?? :5:

1 Like

Regulated in Georgia?? Not exactly a country known for its very strong financial oversight, looking at the companies T&C’s I do not see mentioned anywhere the financial security of clients funds.

The T&C’s are written very poorly and compared to other brokers in this space seem to be vague and poorly structured.

FXGlory may offer very large leverage to its traders but it has the feel of a bucket shop and I would never dare put my money in a company not regulated by the FSA/ASIC/Sycec.

What kind of promotion did u get from them ? I am currently trying the Exness trial account but im open to advices…