Which is your best broker?

I am feeling comfortable with hotforex.

Ibfx is good

Thanks for the info. appreciate it very much

Hi guys what do you think about Fxglory?

1 Like

2 years ago ,i have a lot of problem for withdrawals. and now i think it is good. but i preffer FxGlory
Fast withdrawal process and Good Support reply

1 Like

Hi alex
yes , i try Fxglory, i deposit 3000Usd Via skrill and withdraw 4500 until now with out delay.
Good.

1 Like

I opened an account in fxdd and made profits more than 72000$ but fxdd complained against me and did not give this amount of money. but for example in fxglory I deposited money and got a profit and did not have any problems with withdrawal.

1 Like

i am trading with fxglory . it has good promotions for the clients . many traders have problems with their deposits but you know i can use my visa card for depositing at fxglory . that make me relax while trading because i know that my money is in my account instantly , isn’t it wonderful ? ?? :5:

1 Like

Regulated in Georgia?? Not exactly a country known for its very strong financial oversight, looking at the companies T&C’s I do not see mentioned anywhere the financial security of clients funds.

The T&C’s are written very poorly and compared to other brokers in this space seem to be vague and poorly structured.

FXGlory may offer very large leverage to its traders but it has the feel of a bucket shop and I would never dare put my money in a company not regulated by the FSA/ASIC/Sycec.

What kind of promotion did u get from them ? I am currently trying the Exness trial account but im open to advices…

Any of these brokers ASIC regulated ? I am with pepperstone at the moment. Good broker in terms of mt4 trading. Opening an account with Oanda to put the feelers out for brokers.

Oanda. Some people complain about low leverage. I see no reason why anyone would trade with leverage greater than 1:50. Even 1:50 is too much.

i got 50% bonus on each deposit that i can use to trade also i can withdraw it based on the rule, my orders instantly taken and i am satisfied with it, i can deposit by my visa card easily and other things.

1 Like

My best best broker is Larrey :slight_smile:

In this moment i quit trading forex and i want to start binary options?
Is this a good idea?
Pro’s and con’s

I have traded with Hotforex and fxcm (one premium and one micro-account). THrough my experience, they are my best brokers.

I’ve had a good run with MahiFX ( www.MahiFX.com ) so far. I wanted to try a broker that functioned as their own market maker to shave more pips off scalps; which I’ve been able to do with them. They tend to have some decent articles up once in awhile too if you’re big into reading trading advice blogs and such. Some people are, some aren’t.

every person has its own choice. Though I had no idea with the broker that you are chose, but perhaps I would like to know someday. If I am interested with it

Well, if you were talking to me- normally a broker places their trades through a market maker who shoulders the risk. Mahi doesn’t do that. They shoulder the risk themselves so there isn’t an additional entity that needs paid from the pip spread. So for example, on OANDA I would normally get a 1.2 spread on EURUSD. Mahi usually has 0.8 because there isn’t that additional entity between your money and the market. And, of course, any pip saved as a scalper is worth it.

I’m sure there are other brokers that function in the same way; they just happened to be the ones I decided on. It just centers around a more efficient business model is all.

i’m not a scalper and i trade with oanda…and in almost 2 years never had a problem with them!
i suggest also activtrades and lmax