Which is your best broker?

Oanda is good for pre-school traders who trades with their piggy bank money.

But if you are a seasoned trader with a large account, a broker with the currenex platform is the only way to go.

Or if you have successfully passed the pre-school then most of the popular market makers are fine as long as you dont trade the news.

:slight_smile:

Marketiva is my best broker and im glad to be a client.
I like the flexible quantity, no interest and no slippage that they have, they help me a lot with my style of trading.

Looks like we got a Marketiva cheerleader here :slight_smile:

Yes :D, im very happy with their service as i started with the free $5 as a noobie 1 1/2 year ago and now im making profit almost all the months.
Also im happy with their affiliate program, im getting a nice monthly income.

My Favourite is a company called Axia FX, they give me great rates and have a real good friendship with the staff, very helpful and polite…Easy 2 minute online registration aswell

Which broker do you trade with senaka? I’d like to hear more about the currenex platform. Thanks

I got four accounts with FXCM,GFT,Oanda,DBFX. Currently I’m using the DBFX as my main account . Pretty soon I will be opening a currenex account with Manfinancial Singapore and it will be used as my main account.

I googled MB trading and it turned out to be a company MB Trading – Direct Access Stocks, Options, and Futures Trading. I personally prefer a finotec. The spreads are low, 100:1 leverage and great trading platform. You get contact live help, almost any time and chat with one of the analysts.

I use easy-forex as my broker and trading platform. It was really easy and fast to setup an account with them, and I’m very comfortable with their trading platform.

Advantages of easy-forex:
Web based platform - Nothing to download, Trade from anywhere there’s a computer with fast internet connection.
Guaranteed stop-loss.
Freeze the rate you see for 3 seconds.
Allows hedging.

Disadvantages of easy-forex:
Wide spread - Although this is negotiable depending on your account size and trading frequency.
No interest payed.

I have found the staff to be very helpful, and I haven’t run into any problems. I give easy-forex two thumbs up.

For me Marketiva is my best broker.
you can trade as little as $0.01 in there. this policy will easy fund management. and i think to distribute your funds properly is the most important thing in forex trading , right?

marketiva support e-gold deposite and withdrawal, this made me can get my money within oneday time no matter deposite or withdrawal. and the fee is very cheaper.

of course there are plenty of advantages in marketiva waiting for you to discover them out.

my slogan is enjoy in trading , enjoy in marketiva. good luck :slight_smile:

I like Marketiva more than before, they autoupdated streamster (Marketiva plataform) and we are now able to trade with funds, its a great service because it allows me to diversify my funds in short term (forex) and long term (funds).

GFT had a great charting platform… their custormer service is good… would recommend them thru their spread is standard 3 pips.

I am also from Singapore and trade with Oanda and MAN Fx. Oanda is fine if you stay away from the news release. GBP can widen to 25 pips. Still, I consider them light years ahead of FXCM and GFT.

I will be starting with DBFX soon.

MAN FX Singapore?..That’s the reason why I am going to DBFX. Watch out. Make sure you open your account with the FX department and not the Futures. Their 2 staff do not seem to cross talk. For Futures, talk to Mr. Tahir. For FX talk to Mr. Moorthy. Their “blank page” (the boss). is Mr. Tarun. My account was “classified” a Futures account because it was brought over from REFCO. Despite constant requests, my account was never passed to the FX department, nor granted permission to the FX department to access it. When I have a problem, Futures refers me to the FX desk after a slight delay. Then the FX desk would say they are not handling my account and they don’t have access to it, so couldn’t help.

At REFCO, their Currenex platform charged me 1-2 pips spread plus one pip commission. That’s ok. But at MAN FX, I was charged the same spread plus 4 pips commission – just on one side. From a winning position, I was charged until I lost huge.

You still want to go there? I suggest you wait till they sort themselves out.

DBFX is a white-label for fxcm. The platform is the same as fxcm with a different skin, your account application is inputted through fxcorporate.com (FXCM owns this domain).

ABN Amro is also a white-label for oanda now.

Sorry, but you’re talking about something you do not know about :-!

You can hedge at Oanda (and also at ABNAMRO) when you’ve
created sub-accounts. This will allow you to go short and long at
one pair at the same time.

My preferred market maker ist ABN.

greetings @ all
floh

I like marketiva also and they are only forex broker I use. today I just noticed they added 3 new funds :“Indiamond”, “Nippon”, “Columbus” , more and more instruments added on marketiva and I think they will add more… I was chosen marketiva because they have many good policy to the good for new trader, like can get $5 cash reward, can trade any quantity, minimum deposit is only $1, etc.

No matter what you do.
As soon as you start to make good money they will drop you like s…T

I’m new to babypips, but not to Forex. I’ve traded live with several platforms including CMS (VT), Oanda, FXCM, CMC and Saxo Bank.

First of all I wouldn’t go near either FXCM or CMC again. FXCM because I believe they are just thieves. Many times my stops were taken out when other platform chart prices did not go any where near them. This happened several times, where I lost plenty. CMC, because their platform is a real dog to get around. At the time I was looking for an Aussie based platform and thought I’d give them a go. There is nothing user friendly about their platform. The spreads were excellent though.

CMS and the VT platform was my bread and butter when I was traing fulltime. Over 2000 live trades with minor problems. Spreads aren’t great but acceptable. Customer service was above average and their platform (charts) are excellent. Get’s a bit messy arounf major news releases as there are rules in place where you cannot place stops/orders within 35pts of current price etc (well there was a while ago anyway, not sure if theis has changed or not).

Oanda is an excellent platform due to it being java based. The charts are very basic though, but they do allow a built in compounding feature and it is a very easy platform to use. Customer service is good also, and they are now my preferred broker, mainly due to the very tight spreads.

Saxo Bank was a platform I was using when trading another persons account. It is not available to Australian residents. It is a very good platform with nice tight spreads, however it takes a bit of getting use to. Customer service was also very good.

I’ve had plenty of demo accounts with other brokers, and I did look into Easy-Forex, again looking for an Aussie based broker. It isn’t a bad platform but very basic and their spreads aren’t competitive at all.

It is a pity you can’t take all the good points from each broker or platform and blend them into one decent one. Each one seems to have their own little problems, and as a trader, you basically have to find one that suits your style of trading. Good luck on the search.

GCI Trading - no problems with them (contrary to what I first thought).

I have left many message singing their praises in the last couple of days - take a look at them if you need to.

I did notice that they have an ‘Introducing Broker’ called Forexion - and although I am still trying to find out exactly what an ‘Introducing Broker’ is there for - Forexion offers you higher leverage and has an Affiliate Program and Rebate Program as well so if you are interest in using GCI then I would imagine that going with Forexion is the better deal - I’m still not sure why though.

Regards,

Dale.

i thought every one should try martketiva they good ,and have good analising materia in there platform and dicusion section where u will be seing all the problems of the member and how dey are solve
OKOYE FROM NIGERIA:cool: :cool: