Which is your best broker?

I haven’t asked questions as I am a newbie who doesn’t understand the many used abbreviations and styles of trading. But of course, I read the inquiries here and learn from the good and valuable replies. So, here is my well meant thanks to all asking and answering questions. I am convinced, babypips is super good :slight_smile:

I am using Armada Markets
I am trading with EA-s and it’s important that my trades will executed fast and there are no requotes. Also their trading cost is cheapest I have seen so far.

i am trading with liteforex, they are best broker to trade with, the have recently introduced Seize the moment offer in which liteforex is offering 100% on the deposit…

I think, I’m only sure about the ones I know, that I have traded with but all the same, we deserve a reputable broker that can keep our money in save place without tempering with it or using it for something else because it is very important that traders should be certain about the broker you wish to use.

Best Broker is that who you can really and has a good customer support.

Just want low spread…fast execution…no reqoute…and easy to withdrawal…

All Broker promises those lines but you will need to give it a try until you will be able to say that broker really keep to it’s promise.

You can try Armada Markets. I am very satisfied with their service so far.

We cannot say for sure that one broker is the best, as they are all good in their respective ways. The thing is to find the very style of trading we want and look for a broker that matches it.
But most importantly, we should consider carefully the broker we are about using with some examining factors like;
Withdrawal and Deposit Mechanism… A good broker should allow you to deposit and withdraw money from your account any time you want.
You can read more here: How to Trade Forex: How To Choose A Reliable Forex Broker, for very important things to look at before choosing a broker.

Don’t you love these people who join, make 1 post about a fantastic new broker/ea/sure fire system, then vanish.

There are many brokers that give many nice and fruitful of offers. But I just like Mayzus, fxpro,roboforex and Liteforex as my base platform to make money…

good morning
I think the choice of a good quality and reliable broker trading service offering is difficult. there are so many online forex broker today. see this online forex broker list carefully selected to meet the needs of all traders. best forex brokers

I trade in NewForex broker. There’s a lot of bonuses. But I think a few more to choose brokers for trade.

How do yall feel about forex.com? I’m only trading micros for now so I’m not worried about trading a lot of money with them but other then that are they any good?

I have heard many bad things about them.

I trade with a broker in NewForex.com. They offer a no deposit bonus.

They are a market maker meaning they make money when you lose, so there is an obvious conflict of interest there.

Forex.com has been great. Been using them for years without any complaints.

Hmmm dont they just got broke because of the SNB CHF move??

I am lucky the 2 brokers I am using, XM and Exness, didnt have any trouble whatsoever. Again I only have around 1000$ in each account.

I haven’t heard of any broker actually going bankrupt yet, the only one I know that had any trouble was FXCM. Forex.com is still up and running right now.