Which is your best broker?

good morning
I think the choice of a good quality and reliable broker trading service offering is difficult. there are so many online forex broker today. see this online forex broker list carefully selected to meet the needs of all traders. best forex brokers

I trade in NewForex broker. There’s a lot of bonuses. But I think a few more to choose brokers for trade.

How do yall feel about forex.com? I’m only trading micros for now so I’m not worried about trading a lot of money with them but other then that are they any good?

I have heard many bad things about them.

I trade with a broker in NewForex.com. They offer a no deposit bonus.

They are a market maker meaning they make money when you lose, so there is an obvious conflict of interest there.

Forex.com has been great. Been using them for years without any complaints.

Hmmm dont they just got broke because of the SNB CHF move??

I am lucky the 2 brokers I am using, XM and Exness, didnt have any trouble whatsoever. Again I only have around 1000$ in each account.

I haven’t heard of any broker actually going bankrupt yet, the only one I know that had any trouble was FXCM. Forex.com is still up and running right now.

Alpari UK went bankrupt together with 1 or 2 other firms.

FXCM did have huge losses but got a loan so should be operating fine.

Forex.com is ‘Gain capital’ and they MADE 3m usd during the SNB move so they have never been in danger.

You use their ForexTrader platform or are you on MT4?

[QUOTE=“Arbitrager on Acid;678965”] You use their ForexTrader platform or are you on MT4?[/QUOTE] I do not like their desktop trading platform. I do like their mobile trading app for my phone though. I have always used trading view on my desktop for charting, then use the mobile app for trade execution. I also run MT4 through my phone as well, lately I have found that most of my charting can be done with that app now that I’m using the iPhone 6 plus with a bigger screen.

Unless there is an event like the CHF drama, then your cash is actually safer with the market makers. Instead of choosing between the different types of dealers, I am going to just get accounts with all.

I have not tried the MT4 phone app yet. Guess I need to step up the game there.

[QUOTE=“Arbitrager on Acid;678976”] I have not tried the MT4 phone app yet. Guess I need to step up the game there.[/QUOTE] It is REALLY nice… Especially but not limited to the bigger phones.

I funded a Forex.com account today. I put off doing that too long.

This is an overview of the profitability of the traders with at US broker firms.

As you can see forex.com (Gain Capital) is the bottom of the barrel only just beating MB trading for the last place.

Now this might be because their clients are worse traders than the other companies or it could be because they are a market maker and trades against their clients or it could be a mix of both or other things.

In the end though the numbers don’t lie.

What are you saying the numbers are not lying about? Do you think that trading with dealers with whom a greater number of the traders trading with them are winning increases one’s chance of winning also and vice versa?

I plan to fund accounts with others. Perhaps Oanda and MB Trading next. I want to diversify my exposure to dealers.

My guess is that they are going to be attracting the most new traders, and thus have a lower account profitability stat … This would be mainly due to their fortuitous name being the first to come up with any Google search. Let’s not try to assume a causal relationship.

Also they experienced a 4% drop from the previous quarter… Which means they would have been squarely in the middle of the pack the previous quarter.

As I said one of the reasons is most likely that the people trading with the highest profit % brokers are more knowledgeable but things like trading technology, execution, spreads etc could also play a role.