Which is your best broker?

Hello,

I think there is no absolute ‘best broker’, it’s different for every trader. The best choice depends on mainly on your trading style and on your preferences.
Of course, trading cost is always an important factor, so you should check that first.

To calculate your exact trading cost, I’d suggest you to check out the TradeProofer site (tradeproofer.com).
The advantage of this site that it runs a 360° cost calculation, besides spread and commission it includes also such implicit costs like swap mark-up and conversion loss.

And remember, a good spread doesn’t always mean a cheap broker.
Hope this helps and makes your decision easier.

My opinion is Capitaloneforex.com. because they are giving tight spreads and no re-quotes when trading. especially lightning fast trades with very low slippage on high volatility. and the best part i liked is they are giving re-bates upto $10. and also they are providing free $100 credit for newbies under some conditions. my rating is 4.5/5. good luck!

There is no doubt that each broker has its own advantages and disadvantages…

Personally, I like FreshForex, very flexible with limit orders and they have cell alerts, also, stable web based software and pays interest well, personally… i haven’t tried many out there, but these two have done the job nicely…

I’ve also used EFX Group… The software takes a bit to learn, but once you get it you can put in some pretty cool trades.

I will completely agree with Osanograham, it is hard to say any broker is perfect because pick anyone, it is always going to have negative review or something you might not be happy with, so I just say go with broker that’s best for you, it might not be even good for others. I have traded with many brokers with others suggestion, but I never got much rewards from it, so now I selected one by my own in Octafx, I believe it’s perfect for me, so always search for broker with putting your strong points upfront instead of just blindly going with any company.

My trading experience with [B]CMTrading[/B] has been very satisfactory and my account manager is most helpful - it has been 3months since I have trading with this forex broker and so far there is nothing negative i could say about them. So I guess this can be your best broker to sign up with!!

yeah but Capital One Forex, a scam company that will not pay any profit or even refund traders deposit
and Capital one forex still owe me $500 not including profit

poor scammer., always looking for victims to covers their expenses, servers, hosting, and lifestyle…
always advertising your broker, capital one forex scam, to get new traders throw their money into your pocket. why do not use google adwords to promote your scam scheme capital one forex?lack of money?

but thx capital one forex, after scammed by you ,

i found monex, Tickmill, and Millenium that 10000% better than yours,and always pay my withdrawal .with resonable spreads and commisions.

There is no doubt, every broker has its best and its worsts, personally, I like FreshForex, (very flexible with limit orders and they have cell alerts) and stable web based software and pays interest well) personally… i haven’t tried many out there, but this one have done the job nicely…

I never had any problem with FreshForex. Dealing Rates and live trading available 24/7. Tight spread is something that I like too, euro 1.5pip, and usdjpy almost 2pips and more. So I think its easier for trading.

Whatever broker you chose, make sure you don’t fall for somebody’s scam of pretending to be a legitimate broker, like these two pretending to be the UK broker Atom8 Financial Services. I had no idea this was a thing, but then again I shouldn’t have been so surprised.

guys, i had enough of the perpetual whining i encounter on these retail forums. if you are serious about trading, then start thinking like a professional. what do professionals do? they find and use professional solutions.

right there, MT4/5 is not it. right there, your street corner retail broker in Limassol is not it.

so what does a pro do? s/he finds a prime broker. and if the entry fee is too high, then he goes for the next best thing: a broker that caters to pro traders that have graduated from being retail douches that can’t seem to be able to manage anything greater than a 10K/USD account! here is a list of brokers with which you won’t have any of the issues that people complain about on these pages:

prime brokers first:
Baxter-FX: intial capital = 50K/USD (Australia, which means great legal protection, especially when compared to the joke the regulatory environment is in the USA)
RJOBrien: intial capital = 50K/USD

compared with some of the higher initial deposits at GAIN GTX or even Dukascopy (250K if memory serves), not a bad deal at all, especially considering all the institutional platforms you gain access to with Baxter-FX–RJOBrien only uses Integral for SPOT FX.

professional brokers:

LMAX Professional: initial capital = 10K/USD
Interactive Brokers: initial capital = 10K/USD
GAIN GTX
Dukascopy: initial capital = 100/USD but to get the Bank guarantees or using a 3rd party bank where you keep your funds out of reach from the broker but linked to your trading account (for ex funds at UBS, but you trade through Dukas) you need to start with 250K/USD.

the latter should put things into perspective. think about it for a sec. 50K/USD and you are in business in Australia with tough regulatory protection. i think it’s a no-brainer.

for the rest of you who are probably bltching and moaning that you only got a $500 to play with, well… then all i can say is good luck with the crazy leverage the offshore brokers give you (crazy == anything > 50:1). but if you have no other choice,

0- know what you are doing and be sure you have an edge that works longer than 12 months. if not sure, go on tradingview.com and keep testing until your fingers bleed;

1- once you know you have a system and the discipline to apply and stick by its rules with – NO EMOTIONS – go with a broker that gives you true DMA and passes your orders on to a matching engine such as LMAX’s or Integral or Currenex.

2- your goal now is to grow your $500 into the $50K minimum that you need to open your first account with your first prime broker.

3- keep the discipline until you reach your first 1M/USD. then open a 2nd account with another prime broker.

4- grow to 10M/USD and repeat.

5- you get the idea.

and remember, only when you are informed, will you know how to talk to your broker, and only then will they listen to you.

best of luck and godpseed.

I fully agree with your view! We should be very careful. I would like to add some warnings too - a list of six unauthorized forex and binary options in Italy.

Hi,

Am also new to this forum and I can tell you there are tons of brokers with so many advantages but as far as me I believe Dukascopy is one of the best broker for trading FOREX with so many offers but when it comes to Binary options there spreads are too high. For binary options I have traded with AMEXFA broker and they are good but problem is they never give any promotional offers.

Seriously I am surprised. I don’t see too many people happy with that spread especially if you are scalping. I won’t comment for long term traders, as for them spread is not an issue. I am scalper, so for me spread matters a lot and that’s why I am working with TradeWiseFx, as they offer zero spread account.

How long have you been with them? Have you been long enough to make any withdrawals, and if so how reactive where they?

Ha, the best broker would the one that pays back their clients’ hard earned money, because some brokers don’t do even that and then they block their clients’ accounts when the clients call them to ask what the problem is.

Seriously though, the best broker is the one that is licensed, provides excellent customer support, its platform doesn’t lose connection, has small spreads, doesn’t cause problems for scalpers, etc.

I have been with them since 2-3 months to be exact. So far I have made 5 withdrawals in total, ranging between 40 to 80 dollars; I have received it mainly within 24 hours from the requested time. The good little part is, TradeWiseFx don’t charge anything for depositing or withdrawal, although this is hardly concern if you are good enough as trader, but in other way, it is good to have that, as no one mind saving some money especially when we know some brokers charge 2-3% for deposit/withdrawal stuff.

Which broker do you use then?? as far as I am concerned all brokers are regulated with tight spreads, excellent support and platform which is always connected (at least they all advertise that) :o)))

How would they make money then if the spread is zero all the time?? :53:

You have been trading with TradeWiseFx for how long? have you successfully withdrawn your money and if so how fast where they? I guess

You forgot the MOST important part = a broker that actually pays your profit!

Here is a list of REAL withdrawals I made with Exness and XM =
Photoshar.in - Free & Detailed Image Hosting
Photoshar.in - Free & Detailed Image Hosting