Which is your best broker?

I personally like IG Markets. They have a lot of instruments and they are properly regulated in the UK (they invented CFDs so they have quite good experience with it :wink:

***Actually joined baby pips just because of this post ***

This cracked me up. Summarizes all of the scammers and bull5*?t artists in the sector.

A Booking = Probably real ECN
B Booking = Fake scamming cretins

How will you know which is real which is fake? Only in places like this where real people speak, because even the brokers are told its true ECN to the banks assets… lied to by their own managers because it helps sales if the broker on the phone believes its true.

When actually its a market maker controlling you asset fluctuations. And will always end in whats “in the best interest of the company”

In case anyone didn’t pick up on it. THEY CONTROL THE CHARTS :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Standard business model: let the small deposits get withdrawals. Large deposits will never be returned.

1 Like

I like the metatrader platform so I also have account with activtrades…

^^^ Spam post. Promoting company. Not relevant to topic of discussion.

Hi All

This is Roman form Bangladesh I’m trading with Vistabrokers since 2015 and i feel proud to be a member with them,because there service is too friendly.no hazel withdraw and deposit time.there have too many languages supporter and i get support my native language supporter.I know that presently maximum broker have some problem but truly i didn’t face any problem yet.

Bhai
Good Luck to apnake

There seem to be some knowledgeable people in this thread, perhaps they can tell me how reliable Atom8 is as a broker? They claim to be ECN and they seem to be transparant. Anyone have any thoughts?

For me FreshForex is my best broker. They have the tightest Spreads, I like their flexible quantity, don’t charge commission on deposits, no slippage, and an excellent customer care service!

red flag. why are people so dumb they keep doing business with them? that’s what i would like to know.

[QUOTE=dianajs;752774]Stay away from ATC Brokers, their American branch recently filed for bankruptcy. Does anyone know whether the British branch is reliable or not?[/QUOTE]

nope, it isn’t. why would you even consider it? i can’t understand. there is plenty of articles written up on the founders and by reading all of that you can get a pretty good idea that perhaps if they are issues at the top of the company, well then, maybe not such a great idea to put your trust and money there.

anyway, there are so many more agency model brokers out there: just go with them and trade like a pro, not like a clueless retail trader. Baxter-FX (Australia), Invast (Australia, but Japanese company), LMAX (UK), JFD Brokers (Cyprus regulated by MiFid)), Dukascopy (EU + CHF, hybrid model and high cost), Interactive Brokers (US, CA), FXCM Pro (US, non-retail accounts), etc…

but stay away from any offshore broker because if the owners decide to disappear with client accounts or go bankrupt, you will have even less recourse than in the EU, UK, and North America where there are legal frameworks and regulators willing to apply them.

1 thing i noticed on here, most of you guys seem to think very short term. if you love trading and think of yourself as a trader and not just some $ greedy monkey, then you are in this for the long term, and long term means being consistently profitable over years and years of trading, in which case spreads, commission, funding methods, all that, albeit somewhat important, is not as important as execution quality and DMA to the liquidity. without the latter, you might just as well play with OANDA, because that’s what it will be for you: play and not a serious business in which you strive to find quality of service beyond the bullsh1t you see on the marketing websites.

a good starting point: read the Bank of England ‘Fair and Effective Markets Review’ report to learn more about this business. for your convenience, i have attached it here.

if all they say on the site is true (haven’t had time to read the legal docs), seems legit. and they are a white label of Dukascopy, hence the 200m notional you can trade in 1 click in EURUSD during London/NY session.

i would like to know, since they mention 20 LPs and multiple feeds, what other liquidity feed are they connected to besides SWFX from Dukascopy. anyone know? i’m short on time today so…

What do you mean with “… 200m notional you can trade in 1 click in EURUSD during London/NY session …” ?

Alpari just introduced hedging on MT5 and now this Alpari is Doing Away with Minimum Deposits for MetaTrader 5 Trading Accounts! ? I’ve been following them for 1,5 years I guess now (right before the USDCHF situation) and it seems that they are always on the cutting edge , at least platform-wise. And this promotion just actually pushes clients into ECN.

Totally, in my opinion it has something to do with Alpari being the largest MT broker - they are working closely with MetaQuotes on all new features and implement them first among other brokers. Speaking of this no-deposit ECN account - it’s a bargain. Can’t think of any other broker which would give you opportunity to work on ECN with such a low entry cost.

Yep, and the more people break from these Instant execution habits - the better :slight_smile:

Well they do their best to repair this horrible mess of a reputation they have right now, we should use these deals while they are available :slight_smile:

I tend not to classify brokers but as long as I have one broker that meets my demands am ready to work with them, I am working with FreshForex and they have no minimum deposits, instant execution and narrow floating spread from 0p which is really satisfying for me.

How long have you been with them?
You’ve only just joined and have been asking about brokers, so why recommend FF so soon?

these brokers are the most trusted OANDA, FxPro UK, Forex.com, FXCM and XM

haha, the biggest yes but not necessarily the best ones. They either have quite large spreads or commissions. I wouldn’t think, big is better when it comes to FX brokers.