Any suggestions for a live trading platform for first time trader�?

My hubby and I have decided to take the next step from a demo account to a live account. We have back tested, traded live, found some good charting soft ware (Meta Trader), a good trading plan and found a platform that we both were comfortable with (FOREX trader from forex.com). Unfortunately, upon further research of the broker and the platform that they offer we discovered that they do not offer micro-account.

So I suppose my question is � is there a platform similar to the FOREX Trader platform or can anyone suggest a different platform or broker?

I have spent the last few days trying out other platforms and browsing the different forums�but any other suggestions would be much appreciated to either narrow my search or suggest something I have not even considered.

Thanks

I,m a very experience demo trade . i been trade forex demo for 2 year and still practice demo. I,m experience with multi platform FXCM,OANDA,METATRADER AND NETDANIA , curently trading demo with SAXO BANK WEBBROWSER PLATFORM. My advise to you just to choice one best broker with very tight spread for better benefit and all other benefit the broker offer to like very excellent Customer service. Chat live/Phone contact ,etc. You can click from google search engine to find the best broker and just choice one that interest to you. I advise you to open a live account with broker that offer webbrowser platform because easy for you just need to enter the password and username and it work without problem. When i first step in on Demo trade with FXCM , i facing problem using the downloading platform. The platform only suite for those that knowledge about computer. Even i have a knowledge on computer but i,m still have much problem using the download platform. U need to a good anti virus program, Java installed in u PC to run a download program into u computer. I think it was very trouble to use this type of downloading platform if you don’t have a knowledge on computer and you need to learn … I,m using OANDA AND SAXO BANK platform where the broker offer web based platform. NOt need to worry Charting so much. Back 10 year we don’t have mete trader but they are Trader still making profit on their every trade. So the most importent , you must well educated ,familiar , expert on using the Charting. (technical Analysis very importent ) if you interest on this field more then to analysis the economics movement, but both are importent when coming to trade live/demo. Try to use very simple trading Strategy with few indicator , learn about importent of using multi time frame of the entry and the exit of a single trade. Demo trade like a pro , and just think that live account are semiliar to demo account. Do you make a profit on you demo trade then you cam swith to live account. Otherwise just fixed to demo account. I,m planning to open live account by end of this year because of the financial problem. I,m planning to open account with $10,000 , so if you have this amount , then it should be graet. Don’t just open account with $1000 or $2000 , if you are really good , then should be fine.
where by with the $1000 , u can double the amount with the 1:100 leverage. Risk only 2 % for every tarde and not more then that. Right now you must knew about money management well and how to step in into you every single trade. Please don’t so much read and read about different forex strategy that can make you really sick one day. Very complicated system…just use a simple staregy then it work better then tyhe rest, good luck

Sounds like you have a similar story to myself. I’ve been eyeing FxPro as the reviews I’ve read seem decent and they do offer micro accounts. Minimum deposit is $100USD I believe and their spreads also seem very competitive. My few dealings with their customer service via their live support have been pleasant. Granted, I haven’t actually traded live with them yet, so take this with a grain of salt. But if you haven’t already, check them out.
By the way, if anyone has any input regarding and/or experience with fxpro, I’d love to hear it.