Fxpro.com

hey guys just wanted from your experience about about this forex broker. i live in the states. i know that they use mt4 alllow hedge and ea’s, and funding seems pretty easy too. apart from that dont know too much about them. any help is much appreciated thanks.

Try to use Liteforex… I like it for many reasons…I think if try it it’ll be clearly why particularly …

but I can say that forexpro is also great and popular broker as I think…

ive been with fxpro for about 6 months now, was similar to majority of brokers until recently when they launched their new site and tightened their spreads again, customer service very helpful compared to my other mt4 brokers im currently using, deposits and withdrawals are easy as long as you stick to the rules (answers in their help base) only complaint is that their servers synchronise or something just after 11pm every night and i lose connection for 2 - 3 minutes, other than that a very good broker. i tried liteforex and did not like the delays of their version of metatrader

The threads a bit old but I’ll pitch in.

I have been demoing a number of brokers for the past month FXpro being one. I like them but am constantently losing connection. I’ll ahve three demos up with different brokers and in a 10 minute span i get knocked off 5-8 times, none with the others.

I am demoing REALForex (LiteForex) and was going to choose them but have found their customer service nonexistant and funding difficult.

FaxtBrokers (FastFX) is another and may be the one I go live with. Have had no problems thus far.

hey noob ive been with fxpro since last year i have to say that the live feed does not get disconnected all the time like their demo. i like the fact the they use 5 digit numbers. hope this helps.

is this fxpro.com same as forexwatchers.com???