What are the most important factors when choosing a Broker? - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooth55 View Post
    Is there anything wrong with Cypriot regulations or is this just hot air?
    For one thet cannot enforce compensation when a broker s***s up.

And it is also not the regulator that is a problem, but the ease with which companies can be restructured, money can be moved and the ease of covering your traces when you do bad as a broker.

Quote Originally Posted by Toekan View Post
    For one thet cannot enforce compensation when a broker s***s up.

And it is also not the regulator that is a problem, but the ease with which companies can be restructured, money can be moved and the ease of covering your traces when you do bad as a broker.
    Haha this!!

Just don't do it to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevies View Post
    When a broker stop hunts, they look at peoples' accounts and find where many have placed their stop losses (usually they are around important support and resistance lines). The broker then, because they have the power to manipulate their quotes, goes in and makes the price hit the stops, closing many trades, to the loss of the traders and the profit of the broker.

Because, as everyone should know, the broker usually hedges against you and makes money when you lose yours. If you don't like it, switch to an ECN broker such as FreshForex instead of a Market Maker (broker).
    What a load if rubbish.
    Not only are you spouting tripe but, yet again, you're trying to promote the firm you work for

How do i find a non dealing desk broker, i've heard the term, but never thought it was that important. I am with FreshForex but i'm not sure if they have a non dealing desk or not, but i will check.

Thx

Not sure why this ended up here, hope for a reply

Quote Originally Posted by priscaha View Post
    How do i find a non dealing desk broker, i've heard the term, but never thought it was that important. I am with FreshForex but i'm not sure if they have a non dealing desk or not, but i will check.

Thx

Hey Priscaha,

Yes I know it is very hard to find a non-dealing desk broker because today every market maker portrays himself as having either an ECN or STP model. After much of research work and considering various factors, I hace chosen 2 brokers- hotforex (recently switched over it) and fiprotrading. Fingers crossed and hope to receive good results from them.

Quote Originally Posted by priscaha View Post

Thx

As I know, FreshForex has both STP and ECN models, and in my opinion, it's no bad neither good. Actually I don't understand why people need 'a true ECN broker'. We are all retail traders with realtively small deposits, why don't we just choose a reliable broker and trade with it? A mean with good trading conditions, tight spreads and fast and honest withdrawal?

Quote Originally Posted by mlawson71 View Post
    There are many factors at play when you're choosing a new broker. First and foremost that broker has to be licensed and authorized to work in the country in question, and finding one can sometimes be tricky -I've often heard of brokers which lie on their own sites about being authorized, and then it turns out they're not. Apart from this, I for one prefer a broker that offers low spreads (that don't increase, or at the very least don't increase too much during high impact news), good customer support, quick money transfers, etc.

Sometimes the process of finding such a suitable broker takes quite a while, up to a few months even.
    I agree - it's a common practice - lying in sites. That's why every trader should keep calm in their search of correct broker. Spares a lot of time and money.

Did someone already mention: that they pay-out? If so, can't we stop this thread?

jingoy is offline Superior Master Contributor and Member
    many factors in choosing a broker,
    yes payouts, as long as they pay with in the given time,
    regulations
    execution
    I would suggest STP and ECN brokers over MM imp
    active support,
    transparent

but in the end there is no 100% broker, i mean all brokers have their struggle, its down to how much effort you put into it
    always check review forums like forex peace army for feed back and issues

currently main account is at hotforex, i have another account on lmfx they are quiet new but doing well so far. best of luck

profitbaby is offline Verified Analyst Master Contributor and Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jingoy View Post
    many factors in choosing a broker,
    yes payouts, as long as they pay with in the given time,
    regulations
    execution
    I would suggest STP and ECN brokers over MM imp
    active support,
    transparent

but in the end there is no 100% broker, i mean all brokers have their struggle, its down to how much effort you put into it
    always check review forums like forex peace army for feed back and issues

currently main account is at hotforex, i have another account on lmfx they are quiet new but doing well so far. best of luck
    Thanks for valuable input. Could you recommend me some good bonuses to increase power for my deposit. I'm news trader looking for some good options with fair volume requirement.
    Thanks.

Forum Sponsors