What are the most important factors when choosing a Broker?

For me the most important is the promptness of deposit and withdrawal procedures. Among other factors are trading conditions: minimum amount of deposit, maxumum leverage, spreads, swap, etc. I also take under consideration the existence of as many as possible contact means.

It’s impossible to determine what’s important for me, you or the guy next door. Each one of us requires different aspects and decisions should be based on research according to your trading style.

I’ve trade and making money in liteforex broker, they never against us and they are very fair…

There are lot of important factors to consider when choosing a broker. First, we should look into the broker’s review to see if they have good history and record. secondly, the broker should be reliable and reasonable when it comes to services and trading conditions. In addition, they should be saved and secured in terms of segregation of funds. I did a proper research and went through review before I started trading with profiforex, and I can’t help but to say I’m really satisfied with their nice services they offer there, especially their charges that is not hidden. All the commissions and fees are clearly stated in (Trading condition page).

Of course, choosing a broker is a really hard task and there are a lot of factors to be considered. It’s a trial and error until you find the one’s suited for you. And I’m glad after a not so good experience with 2 brokerage at last I am working satisfactorily with loyalforex and 1lotstp.

I think the main thing we should care about a broker when we go to choose a broker that the broker should be regulated and should be registered . If broker is not regulated then we should not choose this broker. I would recommend 1LOTSTP Forex broker if you like then you can trade with this broker.

It is like chosing a spouse. Some are perfect some are not, maybe perfect is not for you.

Agreed with this. And when you found that special broker you should be loyal in your relationship.
commitment and dedication will be valued.

Check on These Factors

1. Regulation by financial authority
  2. Fast Deposit and Withdrawals (better if local)
  3. Tight Spreads
  4. Enough Leverage
  5. Multiple Trading Platforms
  6. 24*7 Support in Your Preferred Language

i see it right. we must choose the good broker . it will help us protect our fund

“IMPORTANT” is different for different traders. Some prefer quick withdrawals, some prefer low spreads, fast execution… they all need to be regulated. So for me 1st the broker needs to be legitimate enough, have been around for a few years, legitimate address and phone number, low spreads and offer ecn acc

Agree with each of the items, and what about fast execution? Noone wants to make an order with one price and get it opened/closed with another price.

[QUOTE=Exness Support;622145]Check on These Factors

I think this item must be at least second in this list. :slight_smile:

I totally agree with you Exness Support. These all factors are really important to choose a perfect broker.
Keep it up. Good luck.

When it comes to broker selection I always focus on these points:

Internet feedback;
Fpa Scam Folder
Personal tests
Legal documents (client ToS)
Withdrawal options and speed.

Currently I test Hotforex, they have several legal agreements, still can’t sort it out. We can’t underrate its importance, if something wrong burst support always address to their docs, that’s why be serious after that…

I checked what everyone says and i also agree. I also bump in to this question before and most of i found was almost same. Must be regulated, easy to use deposit and withdrawal, tight spreads, etc… and most of i found was they advice you to go with big companies and when i search it, you will also find a lot of negative things that makes your decision much confusing. With that in my experience, i figured why don’t i just try it. i started with the one that my friend was using. But luckily, i was satisfied with the broker even it was small, young and not popular broker. My point is that even the broker has a good service and reputation, you will never find out if they are right to you unless you try it.

Brokers offer different features and has different advantages and so choosing a broker is not an easy thing. Good broker should have a good reputation and offer easy to use trading platform. Try as much as you can to carryout a thorough research until you find the one that suits you trading style and purpose.

I would say to check out conditions firstly. Since the broker might just does not have something you will need. Then find more about the reputation. But you should be carefull about the clients comments. I have noticed that people most likely be happy to share negative then positive, this may lead to the situation that you might think that there are just negative moment about the company.
And support service, how they deal with the clients. This is important I think.

[QUOTE=SeanFX;44]I use CMS right now and I love their charting software, but they can be unstable. Sometimes they crash and i can’t enter orders in, so i think i’m going to look for a new broker. what should i be looking for in a broker? any recommendations would be greatly appreciated![/QUOTE

I would recommend you find a user friendly/reliable trading platform and consider the spreads been offered by the broker and ,Test with their demo account first and then make your decision :slight_smile:

hello
choosing a good forex broker is a delicate task. I always choose a highly regulated broker, which offers a good solid platform of good trading tools, unlimited demo account, low spreads, fast executions, a good customer service in case of trouble more. :slight_smile: