What are the most important factors when choosing a Broker?

Agreed with this. And when you found that special broker you should be loyal in your relationship.
commitment and dedication will be valued.

Check on These Factors

1. Regulation by financial authority
  2. Fast Deposit and Withdrawals (better if local)
  3. Tight Spreads
  4. Enough Leverage
  5. Multiple Trading Platforms
  6. 24*7 Support in Your Preferred Language

i see it right. we must choose the good broker . it will help us protect our fund

“IMPORTANT” is different for different traders. Some prefer quick withdrawals, some prefer low spreads, fast execution… they all need to be regulated. So for me 1st the broker needs to be legitimate enough, have been around for a few years, legitimate address and phone number, low spreads and offer ecn acc

Agree with each of the items, and what about fast execution? Noone wants to make an order with one price and get it opened/closed with another price.

[QUOTE=Exness Support;622145]Check on These Factors

I think this item must be at least second in this list. :slight_smile:

I totally agree with you Exness Support. These all factors are really important to choose a perfect broker.
Keep it up. Good luck.

When it comes to broker selection I always focus on these points:

Internet feedback;
Fpa Scam Folder
Personal tests
Legal documents (client ToS)
Withdrawal options and speed.

Currently I test Hotforex, they have several legal agreements, still can’t sort it out. We can’t underrate its importance, if something wrong burst support always address to their docs, that’s why be serious after that…

I checked what everyone says and i also agree. I also bump in to this question before and most of i found was almost same. Must be regulated, easy to use deposit and withdrawal, tight spreads, etc… and most of i found was they advice you to go with big companies and when i search it, you will also find a lot of negative things that makes your decision much confusing. With that in my experience, i figured why don’t i just try it. i started with the one that my friend was using. But luckily, i was satisfied with the broker even it was small, young and not popular broker. My point is that even the broker has a good service and reputation, you will never find out if they are right to you unless you try it.

Brokers offer different features and has different advantages and so choosing a broker is not an easy thing. Good broker should have a good reputation and offer easy to use trading platform. Try as much as you can to carryout a thorough research until you find the one that suits you trading style and purpose.

I would say to check out conditions firstly. Since the broker might just does not have something you will need. Then find more about the reputation. But you should be carefull about the clients comments. I have noticed that people most likely be happy to share negative then positive, this may lead to the situation that you might think that there are just negative moment about the company.
And support service, how they deal with the clients. This is important I think.

[QUOTE=SeanFX;44]I use CMS right now and I love their charting software, but they can be unstable. Sometimes they crash and i can’t enter orders in, so i think i’m going to look for a new broker. what should i be looking for in a broker? any recommendations would be greatly appreciated![/QUOTE

I would recommend you find a user friendly/reliable trading platform and consider the spreads been offered by the broker and ,Test with their demo account first and then make your decision :slight_smile:

hello
choosing a good forex broker is a delicate task. I always choose a highly regulated broker, which offers a good solid platform of good trading tools, unlimited demo account, low spreads, fast executions, a good customer service in case of trouble more. :slight_smile:

Nice George, you can also consider their past records for choosing the best broker. I have changed many broker previously as they were not earning up to the mark. But when I found my current Broker, I have earned a lot and still earning.

Many traders join in Newforex and Liteforex, many interesting and trusting services from them.
In Liteforex, I’ve been join with them for many years.

There are many factors at play when you’re choosing a new broker. First and foremost that broker has to be licensed and authorized to work in the country in question, and finding one can sometimes be tricky -I’ve often heard of brokers which lie on their own sitesabout being authorized, and then it turns out they’re not. Apart from this, I for one prefer a broker that offers low spreads (that don’t increase, or at the very least don’t increase too much during high impact news), good customer support, quick money transfers, etc.

Sometimes the process of finding such a suitable broker takes quite a while, up to a few months even.

agree with you
tried several brokers on internet, some of them , satisfied me with their trading conditions, but took too long in withdrawal process
some of them , proceed my withdrawal very fast,but comes with bad term of services.

and because i am retail traders, i am stick with Tickmill because for a retail offshore broker, they are just right for me with their good trading conditions,

well if you have find a broker that you can trust, stick with them forever untill they change their quality

Frankly, I never understood why brokers bother to lie about this. Information about who is authorized and who isn’t is widely available, someone is bound to notice the discrepancy sooner or later. I suppose they’re counting on total newbies not to realize what is going on. I confess that as a newbie it didn’t occur to me to check such things, but I learned my lesson very quickly.

There are always gullible individuals that can be ripped off. Forex trading is becoming more and more popular, so the influx of potential victims is ever increasing, unfortunately.The FCA even reports that the amount of scam alerts has risen sharply lately, which isn’t surprising, but is still very worrying. People need to be really careful when they pick a broker.

yes,. people must not fall into marketing gimmick like deposit bonus that can lead us into unable conditions to withdrawal or profit or even deposit

and the second, do not lazy to read brokers trading conditons and term of services, and pay attention with broker restrictions, if you do not want to have negative experience.

i read tickmill terms and conditions before opened an account with them and asked their support too, were they had any trading restrictions, and they said no, which is true so far .
at least i can trade the news and they never cancel my profit