What are the most important factors when choosing a Broker?

yes,. people must not fall into marketing gimmick like deposit bonus that can lead us into unable conditions to withdrawal or profit or even deposit

and the second, do not lazy to read brokers trading conditons and term of services, and pay attention with broker restrictions, if you do not want to have negative experience.

i read tickmill terms and conditions before opened an account with them and asked their support too, were they had any trading restrictions, and they said no, which is true so far .
at least i can trade the news and they never cancel my profit

Guys,

I read this post with interest. I know there are alot of brokers as everyone is into the game nowdays and if you google forex you will see tons of information which you have to weave through. With that said no one has listed any reputable brokers on this thread. How do you guys check whether they are licensed and regulated? As many of you know anyone can lie so where does one go to check if a broker is regulated? And by the wau I am in the US, what broker is regulated in the US?

Thanks in advance for replying.

Actually paying out withdrawals. Bottom line.

I can workaround all other things they throw at me.

Do not choose company with dubious title
Do not choose company with high fixed spreads and with high leverage (more than 1:500)

It’s hard to highlight just one thing. It’s a portfolio of things. I found the most detailed and organized info here. List, country of origin, regulation, minimum deposit, site and contacts, platform.

Is there anything wrong with Cypriot regulations or is this just hot air?

go for large FCA or ASIC regulated broker and stay away from all brokers which are regulated in Cyprus, Belize, Seychelles or any other dodgy offshore regulator…

Seriously though, if you’re trading with a Belize regulated broker, you deserve to not be able to withdraw your money… Darwinism.

Choose an ASIC regulated broker and you will never have any problem.

Mm, being able to make a comparison is actually a good idea.

It could be worse, you know. You could pick a broker from a country where there’s no regulation whatsoever. Didn’t Russia introduce licensing from the beginning of this year?

Absolutely! Even strongly regulated countries, like the UK, have report scam brokers. The UK’s financial watchdog, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), issued on Thursday a notice regarding a sharp increase in the number of consumer reports about unauthorized brokers in the country

For one thet cannot enforce compensation when a broker s***s up.

And it is also not the regulator that is a problem, but the ease with which companies can be restructured, money can be moved and the ease of covering your traces when you do bad as a broker.

Haha this!!

Just don’t do it to yourself.

What a load if rubbish.
Not only are you spouting tripe but, yet again, you’re trying to promote the firm you work for

How do i find a non dealing desk broker, i’ve heard the term, but never thought it was that important. I am with FreshForex but i’m not sure if they have a non dealing desk or not, but i will check.

Thx

Not sure why this ended up here, hope for a reply

Hey Priscaha,

Yes I know it is very hard to find a non-dealing desk broker because today every market maker portrays himself as having either an ECN or STP model. After much of research work and considering various factors, I hace chosen 2 brokers- hotforex (recently switched over it) and fiprotrading. Fingers crossed and hope to receive good results from them. :22:

As I know, FreshForex has both STP and ECN models, and in my opinion, it’s no bad neither good. Actually I don’t understand why people need ‘a true ECN broker’. We are all retail traders with realtively small deposits, why don’t we just choose a reliable broker and trade with it? A mean with good trading conditions, tight spreads and fast and honest withdrawal?

I agree - it’s a common practice - lying in sites. That’s why every trader should keep calm in their search of correct broker. Spares a lot of time and money.

Did someone already mention: that they pay-out? If so, can’t we stop this thread? :wink:

many factors in choosing a broker,
yes payouts, as long as they pay with in the given time,
regulations
execution
I would suggest STP and ECN brokers over MM imp
active support,
transparent

but in the end there is no 100% broker, i mean all brokers have their struggle, its down to how much effort you put into it
always check review forums like forex peace army for feed back and issues

currently main account is at hotforex, i have another account on lmfx they are quiet new but doing well so far. best of luck

Thanks for valuable input. Could you recommend me some good bonuses to increase power for my deposit. I’m news trader looking for some good options with fair volume requirement.
Thanks.