bizbad is offline Senior Member

Default Metatrader with New york close?

Hope someone can help me here. I am looking for a Metatrader platform the has the New York Close. I have been using some fxlite charts but they don't have many pairs. My account is set up elsewhere but I am really getting used to using Metatrader charts.
    Man on the run.

jawnlooi Guest
    I suppose you mean the New York Close on Friday? 5PM EST?
    I think you can simply search the web for MT4 based US brokers. I've helped you check and I seem to only see Alpari US. (FXDD and FXCM close at 4PM EST i believe)
    Just have a look at their FAQ

Hope this helps!

They all are offering the same pairs unfortunately.
    Man on the run.

jawnlooi Guest
    What pairs are you specifically looking for? Perhaps you missed out that you can list more pairs in MetaTrader? Right click in the spot price list (usu on the left, the list of all the pairs) and there is an option to see more currency pairs. I am not with my MetaTrader console now so I cannot assist in great detail, but snoop around you should be able to find more than just the major pairs in there.

Learn something new every day! Thank You
    Man on the run.

akforex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizbad View Post
    Hope someone can help me here. I am looking for a Metatrader platform the has the New York Close. I have been using some fxlite charts but they don't have many pairs. My account is set up elsewhere but I am really getting used to using Metatrader charts.
    FXDD
    Ikon-Royal
    Windsor
    fxpro