Best Broker for Scalping?

I think its possible to follow a quick rush in price movement. It’s definitely not possible to find a reversal while scalping but I think jumping on a moving train can be profitable.

I used both Exness and XM and they were ok with my scalping trades.

Yeah you’re right.
The trend on tick and 1 minute TF won’t hold for long.
I enter on candlestick pattern and only scalp when I see the price is moving at a faster pace so I can’t classify myself as a scalper.

In the past I used Exness but the advantage of that broker is the leverage and by the time your account balance reaches $3,000 your leverage is the same with alpari ru ECN account and in this case alpari ru ECN is better because you can enter the trade anywhere without any restriction. I get re-quoted a lot by Exness during Asian session even when I try to put my order 2 pips away from running price (the minimum distance for pending order is 1.7 pip though) but everything is smooth if you trade during European/U.S. session and they honor the minimum distance of 1.7 pips during these sessions.

I’ve been using Finpro Trading’s software and believe me the issues you all have been facing; I haven’t witnessed any such thing. I haven’t faced any such problem of the broker hunting your SL as Finpro Trading is an ECN forex broker and their policy is to make their clients profit and in turn earn brokerage. This means that when when we earn, they earn. Its not case where Market Makers try to get our stop losses triggered. Plus the spreads they provide are very tight from 0.2 pips in case of variable spread (plus commission of $4 per $100,000 turnover), which is much lower than what you are getting. Also, there is no such issue where the spreads are increased when you move from DEMO to LIVE, and till now I haven’t seen their platform freezing or hanging during periods of high volatility or high volume. Plus the availability of Algo Trading (including more than 100 inbuilt strategies) takes their software a notch above the rest.

We are introducing brokers for Exness. For scalping, its very important that the spreads are low and Exness provides the lowest spreads and highest leverage. We can rebate you up to 40% of your spread daily. Create a demo account with us fxrebator.com

What Directfx, SynergyFX, IC Markets, Global Prime and CLMforex? Anyone used any of these brokers?

SynergyFX and Directfx are okayish, I mean not that great but you can call them decent. A few good points here and few bad ones there. You can get something better. Don’t know about the other two you mentioned.

No commisions, low spread and fast execution, rarely slippage (no broker no slippage) are best brokers for scalping. I don’t know who exact they are but you can find scalper who had a good performance on this forum and follow his brokers.

Brokers hate scalpers. It is fact :D. Especially those that b-book orders or make market. Bu there is other group of brokers called STP that profit from spread markup and commissions, just transferring orders to LP. One of that brokers is Hotforex, I picked hard time for trading it is news-release moments, where liquidity is irregular and unstable but still they process my orders quite efficiently… so recommend them

HotForex aka SNOTForex & ThinkForex aka STINKForex BOTH use the Virtual Dealer Plugin to sabotage your trades.

You are warned now & forever to boycott these devils. Both even had the exact same web page template for a while, as well. Thieving, lying filth. Bucket shop beasts.

What about IC Markets and Directfx?
Together with CLMforex(core liquidity markets), I have found these other brokers, FXDD and GDMfx who seem to be located in New Zealand and the are both Binary Option brokers and Forex brokers that are licensed. Have you heard of them and used them yet?

Not entirely true. I have been doing ok with FXCM, Tickmill, Dukascopy and even Forex.com. The trick is that sometimes I do simultaneously buy on one account and sell on another account. This kind of distracts them as sometimes there are large losses on some of the accounts.

In the USA it is either FXCM or OANDA as the best for anyone without a 50k+ account.
Nobody else USA based can even touch them in my opinion.

I would have to say FXCM is better than OANDA because the lower spread FXCM offers compared to OANDA saves more money with the commission included.

I don’t have lucky with finding great broker who allows scalping :frowning:

looks like hedging but the only things you’ll get is spread charges from brokers. scalping that’s way bit crazy, especially when you done it with several pairs. so how about your experience with tickmill, seem now they offer new account base currencies and stock, indices trading instrument too.

I have account with Forex Metal and it is good for scalping.Also it has mt4 platform and good customer support.

Hi Betty, how many weeks or months have you been using with it? I’d also like to know if possible, the overall profit that you got with them?

Gooie Morge, Pieter,

(I was in Holland for two years.) That’s quite an endorsement you gave SoldityBrokers! I haven’t yet chosen a broker or done a single trade, but was thinking of beginning by scalping. Important question: Have you tried withdrawing money from your account with SolidityBrokers? If so, what has been your experience; and perhaps you can offer advice as to the best way to set up the account for easy withdrawal of funds.

Dankjewel,
Vpip

Hi Haley12,

Thank you for your comment. It’s 2015 now. Do you still feel the same about AVAFX? If you will, please field these few questions from someone who hasn’t even opened any demo account yet: I noticed that they’re regulated by some out fit in Ireland. Are they an Ireland-based company? If so, would that pose any problem from someone living in Hawaii, USA? (Some have suggested opening an account with a broker in your own country.) Have you tried withdrawing any money from your account with AVA? Any problems with that? Any suggestions as to the best way to set up an account with them for easy withdrawal of funds? You have my permission to answer in 200 pages or less :wink:

Thank you!
Vpip

Hi, Dankjewel
seem there’s some confusion here, where exactly do you live, Holland or Hawaii. there’s lot of brokers already listed here : 301 Moved Permanently, and for US based broker I dont think their country regulation would welcome such trading method. I’m doing okay scalping with Tickmill ecn platform, but they dont accept US clients, yet I have no problem withdrawn my fund thru skrill and wire. and I suggest to start with test deposit before step with real initial amount investment with any potential company you may choose.

Hi Ontario,

Sorry about the confusion. I was in Holland for two years, but live in Hawaii.

Thanks for your suggestions. I’ll hang on to them.

Thanks again,
Vpip