HELP ME WITH (FXpro)

Ladies and Gentleman’s, Sirs and respected people,My post is different from your’s, I will put here a strange problerm in which I am posting a lot of email exchanged with FXPRO taked over 2 months and a half, just asking for my login details…different coz I will let you infom me how we can reolve this problem and withdraw the money to another broker with whom I can trade with confidence
not with such us unhuman brokers which consider our money for them just from fisrt transfer.Good People, write your opinion honestly please.
The Currency Trader
"" <@yahoo.com>
Monday, November 3, 2008 7:18 AM
Add sender to Contacts
To:
[email protected]
Message contains attachments
passport copy.jpg (210KB) , statement 1.jpg (327KB)
Hello,could you please send me an email with loginn details for the statements links and trading platform.

==========================================================================
RE: Login Details
Thursday, November 6, 2008 10:51 AM
"" <@yahoo.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
[email protected]
Dear Miss. Monica,

Kindly to provide with the login details (login & pass) for the section where I can make the transfers or the deposits at the same time for the meta4 platfrom.

Kind regards
— On Mon, 11/3/08, Back Office [FxPro.com] <[email protected]> wrote:From: Back Office [FxPro.com] <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: Login Details
To: @yahoo.com
Date: Monday, November 3, 2008, 10:20 AM
About FxPro | Contact Us | Trading Account | Practice Account | Customer Support | Risk Disclosure | Legal Information | Dear Mr. , Thank you for your email, Please note that we have checked your account and you are currently logged on. Can you please clarify which login details are you requesting as you may login to My FxPro with the same login details as to mt4 platform. Should you require further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us again. Kind Regards, Monica Back Office Support Team ===================================================================== RE: Login Details Sunday, November 9, 2008 9:40 AM
"" <@yahoo.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
[email protected]
Dear Miss. Monica,
I have asked for the login details 2 times, since I want to make a format for the pc, I would thank you in advance if you could provide it as soon as possible.

Looking forward to receive your reply.

Best Regards
— On Thu, 11/6/08, Back Office [FxPro.com] <[email protected]> wrote:From: Back Office [FxPro.com] <[email protected]>
To:
Date: Thursday, November 6, 2008, 11:11 AM
About FxPro | Contact Us | Trading Account | Practice Account | Customer Support | Risk Disclosure | Legal Information | Dear Mr. , Thank you for your email, Please note that we have checked your account and you are currently logged on. �My FxPro� is using the same login number and password which you enter to login to mt4 platform. Should you require further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us again. Kind Regards, Monica Back Office Support Team =========================================================
Fw: RE: Login Details
Monday, November 10, 2008 10:46 AM
"" <@yahoo.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
[email protected]
— On Sun, 11/9/08, <@yahoo.com> wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, November 9, 2008, 9:40 AM
Dear Ms. Monica,

I have asked for the login details 2 times, since I want to make a format for the pc, I would thank you in advance if you could provide it as soon as possible.

Looking forward to receive your reply.

Best Regards
— On Thu, 11/6/08, Back Office [FxPro.com] <[email protected]> wrote:From: Back Office [FxPro.com] <[email protected]>
Date: Thursday, November 6, 2008, 11:11 AM
About FxPro | Contact Us | Trading Account | Practice Account | Customer Support | Risk Disclosure | Legal Information | Dear Mr., Thank you for your email, Please note that we have checked your account and you are currently logged on. �My FxPro� is using the same login number and password which you enter to login to mt4 platform. Should you require further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us again. Kind Regards, Monica Back Office Support Team ===============================================================================0 Fw: Login Details
Monday, November 10, 2008 2:25 PM
"" <@yahoo.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
[email protected]
Message contains attachments
passport copy.jpg (210KB) , statement 1.jpg (327KB)

Ms. Monica,

I am asking for the login details for the fifth time!, could you send me this info with the verification details you requested.

Thank you

-----------------------------------------------------Dear Sir,
Thank you for your email, May I kindly ask you to provide us with your VAC code (Passphrase) in order to proceed with your enquiry. Should you require further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us again. Kind Regards Monica
======================================================================================= From:
"" <>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
[email protected]
Tuesday, November 11, 2008 12:51 PM

Dear Ms. Monica,

I have LOST the VAC Number and deleted the email which contain this info.
I would appreciate an early email with my password which reflect the value of your esteemed company.

Kind regards
Date: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 8:49 AM
About FxPro | Contact Us | Trading Account | Practice Account | Customer Support | Risk Disclosure | Legal Information | Dear Sir, Thank you for your email, Please note that we require your VAC code in order to provide you with new password. In case you have forgotten you VAC code, please send us your latest (not older than one month) utility bill or bank statement which clearly holds your name and address. The bill or statement should be different from what we already have in our database. Should you require further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us again. Kind Regards Monica

"" <@yahoo.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
[email protected]

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 8:11 PM

Dear Miss Monica
What we can do is transfering my money or thre amount to another broker in my account account there.

Or you have to resend me the password with the actual documents, since I am LOGGED into the platform !

Thank you in advance for your timely and quick reply.

Kind Regards
— On Tue, 11/11/08, Back Office [FxPro.com] <[email protected]> wrote:From: Back Office [FxPro.com] <[email protected]>
Date: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 3:31 PM
About FxPro | Contact Us | Trading Account | Practice Account | Customer Support | Risk Disclosure | Legal Information | Dear Sir, Thank you for your email, Please note that on security purposes we are unable to resend the email containing your password and login number. In order to provide you with the correct VAC code and new password we require your latest (not older than one month) utility bill or bank statement which holds your full name and address. The bill or statement should be different from what we already have in our database. We would like to thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Should you require further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us again. Kind Regards Monica Back Office Support Team ========================================================= From:
"" <@yahoo.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
“Accounting [FxPro]” [email protected]
Thursday, December 11, 2008 2:04 PM
Dear Sir/Madam,

I lost my laptop and forget to check the situation with my lost details at fxpro.com.

I really need my login details and I would appreciate your kind support and it will be my great pleasure to read a positive reply after all this commnication regarding login details!!!

Best Regards

— On Wed, 11/12/08, Accounting [FxPro] <[email protected]> wrote:From: Accounting [FxPro] <[email protected]>
Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 1:21 PM
About FxPro | Contact Us | Trading Account | Practice Account | Customer Support | Risk Disclosure | Legal Information | Dear Client Thank you for your email. In order to fund your trading account please log into your �my FxPro� Account management area on our website at www.fxpro.com You will be presented with six options: Account Summary, Market News, Deposit Funds, Withdraw Funds, Live Help, and Search our Knowledge Base. Please click on the �Deposit Funds� Option. On the next screen you will be presented with three payment options. If you wish to deposit by Bank Wire Transfer Please click on that option. Next you will be asked to fill in a few of your details, please complete the form and click �Send request� When you have completed these simple steps an email will be sent to you immediately containing our full bank details as an attachment which you can print off and take to your bank to make your deposit. Kindest regards, Alison Raphael Accounting Supervisor ============================================================ RE: RE: Login Details forex ::::::could I ask factory forum help::::::::::::::::::
Friday, December 19, 2008 2:51 PM
"" <@yahoo.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
[email protected]
Miss Monica,

I think that a company like yours must respect its clients, so we have to respect each other
since you are a trusted and regulated company.

YOU have to stop this strange request and to send me my login details both for the platform and the pageb in which I can transfer money, or I have to contact all the forex companies to transfer my money and put our past emails on the forums.

I will provide you with the paypal invoice from my paypal account in which I sent you the payment.

I can provide you also with a copy of my passport and the same residence document in your files.

This is well enough to confirm my identity, or we have to ask for an international arbitration!

Thank you again for respecting your self when respecting your clients and I would be looking to receive my details as soon as possible.

I stay at your disposal for further information’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’'s

Best Regards

— On Thu, 12/18/08, Back Office [FxPro.com] <[email protected]> wrote:From: Back Office [FxPro.com] <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: RE: Login Details forex ::::::could I ask factory forum help::::::::::::::::::
To: Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 1:27 PM
About FxPro | Contact Us | Trading Account | Practice Account | Customer Support | Risk Disclosure | Legal Information | Dear Sir, Thank you for your email, In order to provide you with your login details, we require the following: - Hand- written letter stating your inquiries - Notarized identification document Should you require further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us again. Kind Regards, Monica Back Office Support Team