Where do i go to get security of my funds

�I am looking to start trading after having tried demo trading, but I just realised that my funds for forex trading are not protected? i.e if company goes bust maybe my funds go too? Is the same true for futures trading�…??

This is not necessarily true. I trade with a GFT affiliated broker and my account is held separately in a mainstream australian bank and therefore regulated as all accounts are in this country

Just like tony says, if a broker holds funds in sergregated funds u dont need to care about the nitty gritty…WSD-NZ.com check these guys out. funds are held in segregated accounts so they are protected as required by the regulation of NZ ( i think just like oz)… otherwise u have to see if a firm is well capitalised or not, though thats always a great idea anyway. i just think segregated bank accounts are a big relief. This broker i know hold client funds in segregated accounts with different mainstream banks here in NZ.

BUt that should not be your only concern…try their live support as well…and their platform!!! i think they have automated execution…which is cool…dont we hate dealer intervention…they offer a MT4 based platform so thts a plus too…but yea before you consider them u must check out their live/client support…thats a biggie!!