Any good FOREX broker out there?

I ve searching for different forex brokers for the last 2 months…more than 15 brokers so far form US, EUROPE,ASIA

going to website with ratings, i see for “broker A” good reviews and in another site the “broker A” with horrible reviews!!!..the same with “broker B” etc etc etc…

ALL the brokers i visited (NFA regulated) are rated to almost ALL rating-websites as “SCAMS” or “Disonest”, “they are trading AGAINST YOU” or whatever…

PLEASE! tell me any broker that is WORTH to put my money in!!:mad::mad:

Those negative reviews are because bad traders can’t admit that it was their fault they lost money. They want to blame their losses on their broker…

Any of the major brokers that are talked about on this forum are fine. They include, but are not limited to:

Oanda
IBFX
GFT
FXCM
MB Trading

Any of those brokers will treat you fairly and not steal your money. Personally I’ve used Oanda and IBFX, and I’d recommend either of them.

yes, exactly! thats what i actually thought when i read about their bad reviews…that “THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO TRADE” and they blame the brokers.

Maybe they should first LEARN how to trade and then TRADE!!!

I’ve actually opened Demo account with IBFX and FXCM and i was 100% satisfyed with both of them. The thing is that i deleted these account ONLY because i read these “stupid peoples’ ratings” and confused me!

i think you can try out fxopen since i had ben using it for 2 yrs, i didnt encounter any troubles. also i like their leverage (1:500) and tight spread.

You can try 1pipfix if you like, I am trading with them from some time and i have no complaint with them. They have leverage of 1:500 and low spread and fast execution.

Well, I think there are good brokers out there. The definition of “Good” in my opinion means good trading condition and transparency. Profiforex has been very good in this aspect. This is why I am still trading here and I don’t bother looking for somewhere else to trade. I do have an account with Oanda though, but I do more of my trading at Profiforex because I like it when my Pending Order and Stop Loss are always honored without slippages. :slight_smile:

You can only guarantee this if you are a representative from these brokers. How can you even say that? Why would we believe a representative of any broker that says “We will never still your money”. I still remember many past experiences of Big Big Brokers that went bankrupt and ran away from traders’ money. Even though they were regulated at the time, traders could not get their money back.
If a broker has been fined one or twice for scam practice, I think you should beware, because that is a sign and symptom of a broker about to go bankrupt and looking for away to survive. Read reviews and news about these brokers if you want to deposit above $10k.
So do not just put your complete trust in these brokers. Let us all trade with risk in mind

No broker is best, so please hope we can trust and that broker won’t do anything to steal our money. And always prepare to send emails to CS team for retrieving money.

First of all you need to learn all about forex trading (if you are a beginner). There are allot of forex educational contents on different websites. After you’ve done all that than go and search for brokers. Yes you can accept other people opinions about the brokers or you can check them out and see for your self. Remember education is critical! Educate your self to be a trader not a gambler. If you prefer reading books other than reading texts on the net then do so. Download a FREE (don’t buy one) book and read it. Rating of forex brokers is done by client opinions and this i often misguiding. Use the demo account that the brokers are providing first. Spend some time on analyzing the service that the broker is providing. I know it takes time but after all it’s your money!
Good luck searching.

There is no such broker that will be liked by every trader. Some traders will say that this is scam while others will become profitable with this broker.
So it’s hard to say what broker will be good for you while you will not say what are you waiting for from your broker.

This is good rating site of forex brokers: MetaTrader 4 Forex Brokers, MetaTrader 4 Brokers, MT4 Brokers . You can sort the list according to your preferences: Rating, Regulation and others.

Hope it will help you.