Broker with on-chart trading and stop-loss ability?

I’m a newbie, based in the US. I’m looking for a good broker, with the following abilities.

1. No price manipulation / non dealer desk
  2. Ability to trade on the chart – > i.e, move stop loss/limit orders/entries up and down with the mouse.
  3. Ability to set stop-loss/limits -

I have found that FXCM UK offers such ability, but their charting is slightly difficult to use. (i.e, line drawing is cumbersome).

I’ve tried several brokers with MT4, but I don’t believe that MT4 allows one to do what I wish, so I’m still lost.

The trading on the chart ability doesn’t seem common as I don’t want a dealer desk place like FXsol, FXcms, GFT…

You will get different answers from everyone.

I have one major piece of advice: trade with a NFA regulated broker.

Personally I have experience with Oanda and IBFX and I think that Oanda might be what you’re looking for. At least they fulfill your criteria. Be advised on their weak spot - the charting.

Many use Oanda for the trading and a MT4 demo for the charting.

Good luck in your search.

Hey aquablue! you can try my broker - WSD. Although it has a delaing desk, but don’t really need to deal with them, after you have downloaded their platform. I suppose the ability to trade on chart with their platform and their competitive spreads might entice you towards them.