Low leverage but microaccount brokers

Are there any reputed forex brokers apart from etoro ( there platform is not good enough) & fxsol ( they are good but I need another options) offering micro account with low leverage?

By low I mean 1:10 or 1:20 not above that.

PS: mt4 will be an added advantage but is not necessary.

try Oanda.

While I second the Oanda suggestion, I have to ask a question.

You do realize, right, that how much leverage you use is determined by how big you trade?

If you want to trade at 10:1 then trade at 10:1. Your broker doesn’t force you to trade at 100:1, or whatever. Their permissible leverage is only used to determine required margin.

I think prime4x will suits you it have all your need with MT4 the 1:10 and 1:20
with minimum deposit $100

I dont really underastand why You look for low leverage. Since the markets basic leverage is 1:100 You can open less positions. By opening less positions You can have 1:10 or 1:1 if You want. Just simply dont open more positions. However dont trade with less than a 1000$ because You will end up loosing by the end of the day. Forex looks like an easy money making but this is not the truth. So learn a lot, trade on demo for months and still You can loose. Be patient and learn.

You can open trades as per your current requirements and have to second the advice posted above, you may want to try with a demo before moving on to a live account. Feel free to check out Traders Way and FXCM, using both at the moment and google the rest. Make sure you check out the broker to ensure its a right fit…