What broker to use with MT4?

I’ve been experimenting with different trading platforms and most are a broker/platform kind of deal. I see metatrader4 is different and requires you to seek a broker. What are some good brokers to use and what is the process to setting things up?
Thanks

Go to earnforex . com and you can check all forex broker that are using MT4 and reviews for all of them.

Gday guys,
Im sort of new to this, but I use the MT4 platform through Kinetic Securities, they have pretty tight spreads and helpful staff.
MT4 is a nice easy platform to learn, and eventually make some serious money on!

Cheers,
Adam

One Financial offers FX, cfd and etfs on mt4 and a browser platform, they have loads of products with tight spreads which stay fixed which is pretty cool

I was in the same position as you and did allot of research, the main thing i was looking for was no dealing desk broker

Look as Ac Markets. I haven’t been using them long but so far so good, MT4 works very well on them

I personally think fxopen is a great broker, they have fast execution, which is really important. much better than liteforex.

I have also been looking for a broker I am considering FXCM they offer the metatrader 4 platform with no dealer desk intervention.
I did read some bad reviews about them on forexpeacarmy but then they have bad reviews about almost every broker out there so I feel inclined to ignore what I read on there and give them a try. Has anyone here had any good or bad experiences with FXCM ?

Alpari uk at ok for mt4 i use igmarkets a real good platform web based esp if you use ubuntu linux dead stable and no installing software easy ta configure and ETX Capital but had a bit of trouble with the charts but got there in the end:):slight_smile:

FXCM is ok. But, hm…

you could check earnforex to see how good a broker is just remember some ppl give plenty of bs guys so beware. for me in the uk id rather have a broker in the uk but thats me there quite a lot i like igmarkets web based no messing around with downloads ya can jump on any pc any where and still trade i used ta use mt4 great platform but if i was out i was stuffed and needed ta jump on the mt4 platform i had to download it set it up thats why i decide to go web based platforms and works with any operating system plus i use Ubuntu sod windows and viruses and all that crap… igmarkets and marketindex seam to be ok at the mo not had any pros with them yet hope this help anybody:D

Heard about a so-called bucketshop approach secondhand, but I never signed up w/FXCM.

I couldn’t take any reviews from a site called forexpeacarmy. Why not Guido’s Bath House for a second opinion? What a joke!

Most web interfaces are silly without custom indicators. I use MT4 with wine and it works fine. You could also VNC into your machine from the net. They even have a java VNC so the dumbest Internet hookup can still get you into your machine. Or you could SSH in and tunnel your X11 connection and have the apps display in the local machine. Or burn a LiveCD or USB stick and take your customized MT anywhere in an indestructible form. Or virtualize a windose box with VirtualBox and teleport your virtual machine with you on the fly. Failing any of the above, try a used laptop.

Try if you want Deltastock.( FSA regulated) Read an article for them at E-forex,

They claim their MT4 is linked to their main platform and there is no slippage and requites. These are the main bugs in MT. And of course the the dealing desk . Good luck

i disagree with you the MT4 is easy platform not complicated like others
try demo account just month and you will get it
iam trading with prime4x MT4 it’s easy with fast Execution

Really good idea to check earnforex for brokers review, at least you can be a bit sure of what you see there. I used them before I opened an account, I actually went there to see if I would find the broker my friend recommended Profiforex, and what I saw impressed me, so I stuck with them. Their mt4 platform is particularly good, no freezing during news. But one thing I always wonder about is the fact that we can not use all that is recommended, so we must be convinced ourselves before opening an account.

This broker is a nice one and a good recommendation for any beginner. Their mt4 platform-- I like it–, the order execution is very fast and I often escape slippages and requotes because of its speed. Well, it is a good idea to always use review sites, but you can’t always trust what you see there. The best thing a newbie must do is get good recommendations like this.

Your last sentence hits the nail on the head, Before now I have this notion that those sites give you good percentage of getting a good broker. I believe what you said about the slippages not occurring often, because there is no platform that slippages doesn’t occur. But they try to bit it with their speed.

This month, I’ve just Wd about $200 from liteforex broker. Its nice result from forex trade…

JustForex has MT4. The yhave market execution and wide list of payment systems. Have heard good feedback abou them. Forex4you, FreshForex also offer MT4.

Have you traded with JustForex? Do they accept US customers?

I do know that they do not accept US citizens. Ive tried trading with them, plus work as IB from time to time. They offer automatic rebates, some of my traders prefer getting them, that’s why I have chosen JustForex.