Introducing Brokers and Agents

Hi Guys, I have a group of people who are interested in opening forex trading accounts and want to see who the best company is to be an IA or IB with?

You cannot go wrong with CompassFX who deal with FXDD. Both are reliable quality operations. CompassFX has some of the best training and webinars. Highly recommended.

can u tel me abou forex brokars

You can try Broco Investments, which is flexible with IBs if IBs are serious. Don’t want to make look like an advertising so think yourself. Due to new NFA regulations it may become your destination point.:smiley:

I just signed up as an IB for smarttradefx, low spreads and great software, and not they introduced PURE trading for active traders, its worth a look.

Thanks for the help guys, ive introduced my friends and opened a personal trading account with One Financial and im delighted. They offer good advantages most of all being their FSA regulation. Thye’ve just reduced their spreads and added products to their platforms too! Give them a bash guys

Are you looking for customers?

Jammo101,

Sorry, you are going to have to explain this one to me…

How is it that you are recommending brokers that you do not know, or have never even traded with?

I also notice your emphasis on which brokers have IB arrangements that will suit you best, not your clients? How is that adding value for them??

Kennyhubbard,

If you read carefully then you will see that I have opened a personal trading account with them and i’m happy with the services and support provided to me as a trader. I therefore deem them suitable to introduce people. im not in it for the commission but I wanted to utilize my experience to ensure my friends dont get ripped off by some bucket shop. As it goes the rebates are pretty good and i share them out with my fellow traders.
:cool:

The whole IB saga is quite a balancing act!

Yes your clients come first but at what cost to you?? Obviously there are companies out there providing fantastic rebates and deals but will your clients last? Is most of their trading done else where. Like myself any trader worth their salt has more than one account.

The aim for an IB is to max their revenue channelling as much flow to one broker as possible.

The dream scenario is IB agreements at all Brokers and simply remain impartial. Practicality suggests this cannot be done and better deals can be achieved pointing one flow to one broker.

some our fixed spreads, some accept EAs etc. If you have a large client base, segment it and select brokers to suit each segment

eg IF they all use EAs brokers profit margins are reduced on the hole. however money is still made!

you dont want the same deal for clients that you know are big revenue producers!! You will lose revenue if you are sloppy here!

mark ups, profit shares, commission rebates, swap shares, agent fees, management fees and per account intro coms. These are all weapons available in the industry, not at every broker though.

Some IBs understand their clients better than others, some trade for them!! can be most lucrative other people just want quick buck! Either way noquick answer tothis one and at a push you would prob have at least 2 brokers!!

Hello

please check out greenvaultfx, We offer best solutions

regards

Abe