Beginner and Micro Accounts

After a few months of trading demo accounts, I’d like to move into a real account, but am limiting myself to a Micro accoun - at least for now. Can anyone suggest a good broker who offers Micro’s?

Thanks in advance,

B

FXSol and Oanda offer micro lots. I would demo them first before opening a live account. Good luck!

i also read that interbank Fx and EFX also allows for micro lots. but you may have to ask around to see if these are good brokers.

Thanks for the suggestions. I’ll give them a look-see for tbe best fit.

Happy Holidays!

B

I am trading with Kerford Investments. They offer micro lots and give tight spreads with MT4 platform.

That question was posted almost 3 years ago… Hopefully Boosta found him a broker and is a millionaire by now! :smiley:

for micro accounts i would recommend Roboforex, FBS, Instaforex

What demo accounts did you use? Could you plase show me a link?

I would love to have a way to faux trade for months on end without having to sign up or put money down. A place where I can practice without a time-limit and learn about what I’m doing right/wrong. This is something that I would use even when I become more seasoned, trying out new things, patterns and approaches. Anyone?

Nearly all brokerages offer demo accounts. Currently, I use tradersway for Fx trading and they do offer demo accounts. You may want to google “Forex demo accounts” and closely review the various websites, terms and other details…

TradeFort is very friendly broker for beginner traders. Very tight spreads, fast execution of your orders, MT4 platform, friendly customer service. Tradefort offers 5 $ no deposit bonus for new users, there are very options of deposit and witdrawal too and the most important for all users- the safety of your funds. TradeFort is very interesting broker and I think that the best choice for beginners on the forex market!

For micro accounts Oanda and Insta.You open acc for 1 $ but Insta have large spread

Agree with wojtas108. I think TradeFort could be your consideration. I have done several test and yes, their wasn’t on the list of FPA top rank, but their execution can’t underestimated. Doesn’t believed? They also give you free 5 usd for welcome account. Not so bad for testing their system… right?

For me… they were nice brokers, the reason came from the speed of the execution, spread, no commission, no swap and so on… Why don’t you try it by yourself :13:

IFC Markets and Infin Markets also provide Micro and Beginner accounts.

Im using oanda, it is great

I would recommend Profiforex.com. This is my broker and they have been wonderful right from the start. They provide micro account to everyone including startup bonus that can serve as additional capital. I think they are one of the best brokers out there that we can really trust.

Hello
this question goes back since 2006, personally I do not know that broker that offers you with how long you use the services. I am wary of new broker in general.