FXS / IFC Markets

Hi, I’m in search for broker and I found two interesting solutions one is IFC Markets - offers nano lots with 1:400 leverage registered in British Virginia Islands but head office as far I understand is in London,
and FXS - they have 1:400 leverage head office in Sydney, on there website I can see that they have different account tapes but I couldn’t find closer information about it…
Nan of them have MT4 platform but that’s not important to me - from first both of them looks OK

Maybe somebody have live experience with thous brokers and can tell something more about them.

THX

never heard of these brokers, probably some offshore crapness.

fxopen is the best offshore broker in my opinion.

Dear muga34, during these 2 years a lot has changed. IFC Markets is really one of the best brokers. It has a lot of innovations to offer its clients. 2 trading platforms, 100 of trading instruments, tight fixed spreads, unique portfolio trading, leverage up to 1:400, interbank SWAP rates. It provides 24/5 support to its clients in their own language. So as you see IFC Markets does everything for making trading enjoyable for its clients.

In case you have questions, we are always eager to answer all of them.

I wonder, can this method, I mean PCI gewerko, be applied for instance to binary options? If Yes, then why hasn’t the broker done that?

I’ don’t think it’s technically possible to do the BO as well using this method.

But why? If the instrument, which consists of several others, bought an option, that’s all, it’s not complicated.

The difficulty is thatif you’re looking at your composite tool, where your deal has been opened, you will see that actually there are several dealsopened. In my case, a deal opens with two pairs. And how do you suppose I combine this with BO? Buy two options right away? What if one of them went into minus? Anyway, it’s not that simple.

That’s probably why the broker doesn’t have options. Is forex not enough for you? I rarely go on options. Forex in my opinion is much cooler!

I’m not arguing with you, just interested. Now I understand that most likely there won’t be options and there won’t be synthetic.

I didn’t used to believe that risk diversification really works. I always thought it’s just a way of attracting clients and contributes to opening more deals. But when I actually read about PCI, I understood that diversification is a really cool thing!

At one time I myself did not believe it to be possible to trade with forex, but now I have been proven wrong. Don’t listen to what many say, try in out for yourself to really find out what it is.

Fixed spread is actually very cool! Breaking news almost broke my deal with SL, but it actually didn’t. If the spread wasn’t fixated, it would’ve been lost!

Fixated spread can widen times two, and swimming spread - by dozens of times! There is a difference, right? Everyone who likes to trade with the news, choose a broker with fixated spread and with good speed.

I can’t find what type of broker this is.

IFC Markets is an STP broker, or were you asking about something else?

What is STP and why does one need it anyway?

If the broker claims that he has an STP model of execution, that means that all his deals he withdraws to mid market, which excludes the possibility to trade against clients.

Wow, not bad, to be honest, I didn’t even know… well, that’s another plus to add to the broker’s piggy bank.

Yes, in terms of reliability and quality of service, this broker can’t not be satisying, plus a fixed spread is in general what stable trade needs.

Folks, I hope I haven’t interrupted your idyll with my appearance…) Anyway, a few months ago I got interested in synthetics, but I really had no free time, but now I have a free minute, so I decided to dive into this a little.