FXS / IFC Markets - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    well no, I told you, I opened an account here about a month ago, after I saw the spreads, haven't been here since, is the broker worth my attention?

It's up to you to decide wether it's worth your attention or not. If you wanna get on time withdrawals, have a variety of assets to choose from and adequate support, then as they say, welcome.

I read all that in the reviews, tell me, should I invest money here and time, or should I look for something else?

You may want to take a look here
    Scam Smart: Get Started

Your question was already answered, you decide. I trade and I'm satisfied at this point, there are small flaws, but who's not got them? The broker is a solid average with honest payments.

Ok, got it, when I have the time and extra money, I'll definately peak in the terminal and will check wether things are actually as you say they are, but for now I'm observing the thread.

That's all a different matter. I haven't opened an account and haven't started trading, couldn't figure out if I needed it or not, since the broker doesn't publicise itself much and doesn't show off with bright signs, just a reliable workhorse.

I'd like to know how crucial is it to have a good quality internet connection while trading with this broker?

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund85 View Post
    I'd like to know how crucial is it to have a good quality internet connection while trading with this broker?
    It‘s quite important to have good connection while trading with every broker. If you're trying to place market order and your ping to the trading server is high, the probability to get a requote is higher as well.

I read on the site that you've got continous cfd on indexes, but couldn't figure it out on my own, could you explain it to me in simpler terms?

Forum Sponsors