FXS / IFC Markets - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Hahahaha, you're so ADD))) You should read the offer before beginning to trade, the broker has a rule that you need to withdraw through the same payment system you deposited it through)

I'd like to know how can I be sure that your company isn't gonna drain my money intentionally and won't tell me later that it was my mistake?

Yes, sometimes it's useful to read the contract conditions))) But that's ok, it's good that support helped you straighten things out quickly.

Support has saved me many times too, for instance the last time I asked many questions on nettradex, they answered fast and right on point.

So you use nettradex for trading? What's the point of that if there's the tried and true MT4?

Well, I just like this terminal, it's convenient, easy to learn and it's got lots of cool features, for example trailling stop loss.

Yes, it's a convenient feature, although I don't use it that often, I don't really like pending orders, I'm more used to trading independently controlling the situation.

Your company's got a ton of trading instruments, I'd like to know why there are so many of them, because usually a broker's got about 200, but you have over 500, what for?

I completely agree with you, what if you have deals open several days in a row and you want to feel reassured? That's where pending orders and trailling stop come to the rescue.

Dear Kreg,

as we think the more instruments we provide, the better. Anyone can choose the insrtument he wants to trade with.

Forum Sponsors