FXS / IFC Markets

But how can you be sure of your tool? Shouldn’t you see it in action first?

Look at the history and tuning of the tool - it’s not difficult. I’ve always done it and will continue to do it.

THe history can’t always help find the right solution. I’ve seen it time and again, in the history the strategy is really good and gives good result, but in reality is useless.

Yes, that’s true, because when you’re looking at the history you see the whole picture and it seems that you could enter at that point, when in reality you can’t necessarilly do that. The same thing applies to exiting the deal.

Ofcourse you can push the history back little by little, without looking ahead, but still, it’s not the same as testing the tool in real time.

I trade with the trend. I don’t look for entry or exit points. I just enter the deal. Until the trend changes, I go with the same course.

Well, in that case, yeah, trading with the trend justifies itself. When entering a long term deal, one shouldn’t waste their time testing.

Can’t disagree there, I’ve never made a withdrawal based on the history. But if several people claim it’s effective, I won’t argue with that.

Anyway, if you will have some kind of a result, let us know and then it will become clear, should one look at the history or not and do withdrawals or not.

No problem. I think in 2-3 weeks we will be able to discuss the first results. I hope they’ll be positive!)

What about stocks? There are many here to choose from. I’d like to see how they work, cause I’ve never related to it seriously.

Stocks is a good instrument, but it has it’s peculiarities. You need to keep in mind how long you’ve been in the stock deal. If it falls on a period of dividend payments, then if you have a long position, that’s good, your dividends will be counted. and if you have a short position, you’ll get a minus. keep that in mind. What percentage you get and when you can find out on the broker’s site.

My choice as a trading instrument - cfd on stocks, and I’ve never seen such a wide variety as ifc markets has. They have all kinds of instruments.

Yes, you’re absolutely 100% right about the amount of instruments. I’ve never seen such a wide variety of instruments.

I even think they tried a little too hard with the instruments. As I understand, other brokers have a lot fewer instruments not because that’s what they want, but because it costs money. IFC markets probably took a full package of instruments.

Maybe they did try to hard, but on the good side of things, every trader can now find the instrument, suitable to absolutely any strategy. Well, except for scalping.

I guess, fast trade isn’t this broker’s thing, too bad they don’t have accounts with floating spread(

Floating spread - is something else, once during the news there was such a widening I got, that now I try to avoid accounts with floating spreads, better go with fixated.

That’s all relative, it some instances I wouldn’t mind floating spread, although to be honest for conservative trading fixated spread is the best.

I didn’t even figure out what fixated spread is right away) I entered the terminal and saw that there are spreads which are really high, and then exited right away, and then I find out this is how it actually is…)