FXS / IFC Markets

I guess, fast trade isn’t this broker’s thing, too bad they don’t have accounts with floating spread(

Floating spread - is something else, once during the news there was such a widening I got, that now I try to avoid accounts with floating spreads, better go with fixated.

That’s all relative, it some instances I wouldn’t mind floating spread, although to be honest for conservative trading fixated spread is the best.

I didn’t even figure out what fixated spread is right away) I entered the terminal and saw that there are spreads which are really high, and then exited right away, and then I find out this is how it actually is…)

yeah, you could’ve googled it or something. I personally as already used to trading fixated spread, floating right now is not worth my time) by the way, have you known this broker for a long time?

well no, I told you, I opened an account here about a month ago, after I saw the spreads, haven’t been here since, is the broker worth my attention?

It’s up to you to decide wether it’s worth your attention or not. If you wanna get on time withdrawals, have a variety of assets to choose from and adequate support, then as they say, welcome.

I read all that in the reviews, tell me, should I invest money here and time, or should I look for something else?

You may want to take a look here
Scam Smart: Get Started

Your question was already answered, you decide. I trade and I’m satisfied at this point, there are small flaws, but who’s not got them? The broker is a solid average with honest payments.

Ok, got it, when I have the time and extra money, I’ll definately peak in the terminal and will check wether things are actually as you say they are, but for now I’m observing the thread.

That’s all a different matter. I haven’t opened an account and haven’t started trading, couldn’t figure out if I needed it or not, since the broker doesn’t publicise itself much and doesn’t show off with bright signs, just a reliable workhorse.

I’d like to know how crucial is it to have a good quality internet connection while trading with this broker?

It‘s quite important to have good connection while trading with every broker. If you’re trying to place market order and your ping to the trading server is high, the probability to get a requote is higher as well.

I read on the site that you’ve got continous cfd on indexes, but couldn’t figure it out on my own, could you explain it to me in simpler terms?

In simple terms CFDs on Indices allow you to trade stock indices , such as DJI, SP500, Nd100 :slight_smile: They are called “continuous” because you don’t need to care about expiration dates, since they (CFDs) are calculated on the basis of two nearest futures of relevant stock indices.

Long story short, curiosity won and I deposited some money to test how the platform works, seems to be working just fine.

And how are you liking the fixed spread, does it really have no widening and it’s always the same?

Well, what can I say, perhaps there is a slight fluctuation of about a couple points,but in general this spread with those assets which I traded with really are fixed, it’s quite convenient.

I can say that I didn’t immediately get used to the fixed spread, but after a week I couldn’t trade on a floating spread, because the constant widening started to irritate and the obscurity, but here even trading on the news is secure.