FXS / IFC Markets

Yea, I wasn’t gonna deposit a large sum anyway. Only the bare minimum so to speak. First check how things are with withdrawal…

Of course it’s your right to check but jumping ahead I want to say that I’ve never yet had a problem with withdrawing with this broker. Always goes according to regulations.

Strange… I deposited money through webmoney, and put withdrawal through skrill, as a result couldn’t withdraw, has anyone had that problem?

Hahahaha, you’re so ADD))) You should read the offer before beginning to trade, the broker has a rule that you need to withdraw through the same payment system you deposited it through)

I’d like to know how can I be sure that your company isn’t gonna drain my money intentionally and won’t tell me later that it was my mistake?

Yes, sometimes it’s useful to read the contract conditions))) But that’s ok, it’s good that support helped you straighten things out quickly.

Support has saved me many times too, for instance the last time I asked many questions on nettradex, they answered fast and right on point.

So you use nettradex for trading? What’s the point of that if there’s the tried and true MT4?

Well, I just like this terminal, it’s convenient, easy to learn and it’s got lots of cool features, for example trailling stop loss.

Yes, it’s a convenient feature, although I don’t use it that often, I don’t really like pending orders, I’m more used to trading independently controlling the situation.

Your company’s got a ton of trading instruments, I’d like to know why there are so many of them, because usually a broker’s got about 200, but you have over 500, what for?

I completely agree with you, what if you have deals open several days in a row and you want to feel reassured? That’s where pending orders and trailling stop come to the rescue.

Dear Kreg,

as we think the more instruments we provide, the better. Anyone can choose the insrtument he wants to trade with.

Tell me, theoretically speaking during some kind of news, how much can the spread widen?

I’ve got a question, I want to know how often your company allows to withdraw profit and wether or not there are any limitations on withdrawing funds?

There are no any limitations on withdrawing funds, you can do it as often as you want.

There are no certain limits in this case. At night it can be 2-3 times higher, in case of presidential elections in US,for example, maybe more.

I don’t deny that trailing stop is quite a useful instrument that makes trading easier and safer, it’s just that I’m not really used to using such features.

I haven’t visited the ifc markets thread in a long time, how are things going with payments and how does the terminal work?

As usual I guess, I haven’t really felt any serious changes, it’s all more or less stable, in terms of the broker’s work in general. Which I can’t say about trading…