FXS / IFC Markets
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default FXS / IFC Markets

Hi, I'm in search for broker and I found two interesting solutions one is IFC Markets - offers nano lots with 1:400 leverage registered in British Virginia Islands but head office as far I understand is in London,
    and FXS - they have 1:400 leverage head office in Sydney, on there website I can see that they have different account tapes but I couldn't find closer information about it...
    Nan of them have MT4 platform but that's not important to me - from first both of them looks OK

Maybe somebody have live experience with thous brokers and can tell something more about them.

THX

never heard of these brokers, probably some offshore crapness.

fxopen is the best offshore broker in my opinion.

Dear muga34, during these 2 years a lot has changed. IFC Markets is really one of the best brokers. It has a lot of innovations to offer its clients. 2 trading platforms, 100 of trading instruments, tight fixed spreads, unique portfolio trading, leverage up to 1:400, interbank SWAP rates. It provides 24/5 support to its clients in their own language. So as you see IFC Markets does everything for making trading enjoyable for its clients.

In case you have questions, we are always eager to answer all of them.

I wonder, can this method, I mean PCI gewerko, be applied for instance to binary options? If Yes, then why hasn't the broker done that?

I' don't think it's technically possible to do the BO as well using this method.

But why? If the instrument, which consists of several others, bought an option, that's all, it's not complicated.

The difficulty is thatif you're looking at your composite tool, where your deal has been opened, you will see that actually there are several dealsopened. In my case, a deal opens with two pairs. And how do you suppose I combine this with BO? Buy two options right away? What if one of them went into minus? Anyway, it's not that simple.

That's probably why the broker doesn't have options. Is forex not enough for you? I rarely go on options. Forex in my opinion is much cooler!

I'm not arguing with you, just interested. Now I understand that most likely there won't be options and there won't be synthetic.

I didn't used to believe that risk diversification really works. I always thought it's just a way of attracting clients and contributes to opening more deals. But when I actually read about PCI, I understood that diversification is a really cool thing!

Forum Sponsors