What do you know about HotForex?

yeah there are no hassle in withdrawing from this broker, on a positive note its alway less than 48 hours. I usually do my withdrawals on a monday

Too good and too many feedbacks, high-possibility that they made up.

thanks

I think Hotforex is fair broker, you only need to be careful about the so called supercharged Bonus. I had a friend whom they gave 100% deposit bonus, only for the bonus to be removed alongside the profits he had made. On another case, I’ve heard some traders claiming they were able to withdraw the bonuses alongside the profits. I don’t know the truth though!

I never take bonus. Because when you will withdraw anyway it will be removed from your account. OK maybe the only bonus useful is the one that adds a bit w

I have account with hotforex. Spread is ok, i receive discount from forexcashbackrebate.com 6 usd for lot. Good broker, only can offer more stock, now is offer really basic.

I guess bonuses are always associated with certain terms and conditions so they should be availed once their terms are known. Moreover if someone does not want to avail bonus he always have an option to trade without availing it.

like the tricky part with bonuses, people mistake it for extra cash which its not, and it does come with its condition, withdrawing the bonus is actually doable if conditions are met, but honestly on a personal note, bonuses might just as well mess up my trade, so i try to keep it simple, focus on my balance/capital and grow it etc. i guess thats why i dont usually use any bonuses lol

What’s their min. amount for withdrawal and how often do they make payments?

Have you participated in their monthly demo contest where prizes are deposits on real trading accounts?

Hi Ontario, HotForex allows withdrawals from $150 for bank transfers, and $5 for other withdrawal methods. From memory, withdrawals received early in the day or processed on the same day. But your bank (or credit / debit card provider) will probably take a bit longer to process this through their systems.

1 Like

Which instruments you basically trade with them?

Ok I see thanks. But for me withdrawals via wire is way to slow. I use Skrill instead.

Hi, i was with them for a few months, honestly my experience with them was not so good and so i switched to my current brokers (XM market, coinexx). The offers offered by them were too good to be true. i had a withdrawal issue with hotforex (about $100) and my complaint was also not addressed properly. So i’s a NOT RECOMMENDED broker from my experience.

EURUSD, GBPUSD other liquid pairs, US500, cryptocurrencies and Gold. I’m on their premium account.

1 Like

How do you find their execution with crypto currencies?

I use VPS for scalping, including on crypto (pullbacks from round levels/daily highs or lows) that’ why I manage to achieve decent speed in execution. It’s all about latency I would say.

1 Like

I used their demo account, trading conditions are not very appealing to me. On which account type you are trading?

i have tried them but i did not found them effective, then i started digging more information then later i read more about fxopen, they are one of the fine line broker.

1 Like

And how did you decide that? I mean how are their trading conditions?

Yes, I dropped them too, but I am fine and satisfied with my current brokers. Thanks anyway Zack.