HotForex

Those commissions seem a bit high no?

Yes, from what I know the commission is 4$/lot. But the pic was too blurry to check exactly the com.

Hey Dollace, havn’t seen you for ages. How is your trading with Hotforex goes?

I want to trade E/U pair, can anyone share your trading exp with this pair? As when it rise and drop? Which news are most important to follow?

I do trade the EURUSD pair yet I still find it hard to get a clear picture, but I do follow a couple of sites with some decent insight, and I’m do check forums as well to make some good returns on it.

EUR/USD is to stable now and it’s really hard to get its movement or trends. I am switching to CAD and CHF, exotics ones have high spreads but I can earn more E/U

Well better to return to EUR/USD we now have wonderful chance to short USD as its global rally is over and people rush into commodities. Emerging currencies will rise.

Anyone noticed this:
https://www.v2pamm.hotforex.com/hf/en/deposit-withdraw/loyalty-program.html

The more active trading days you accumulate, the more HotForex Bars you’ll earn for each round-turn lot you trade!

Another kind of rebates, isn’t it?

Hi…

HotForex is operational since 2012 and is located in Cyprus. Cyprus is not a tiny island and is in the EU and EEA.

Also Hotforex is CySEC regulated.

Wrong. They went online in 2010 I have account with them from 2011, second broker in my experience. But regarding Cyprus regulation (Cysec) I agree with you as its not crappy offshore anymore, many decent companies are located there. Also they provide compensation fund for investors so I feel safe with them.

I thought Cyprus is really a tiny island with many high-buildings (Sorry, I never been there). Many popular Forex brokers are located there.

yes, we send rebates to HotForex traders for years, always works fine for years! and it is monthly

Are you master IB of HotForex? Through your post, seems they send rebates on time.

Yes, they did, we send rebates on every weekend, fast, sometimes instant payment

very nice… yeah its always on time, the company i guess is well established anyway…

What is % of rebates from their IB commission? And how rebates are credited - directly to trading account or in the form of money I can deposit bank in HF account?

By asking these questions, you should ask his website or his company. E.g CashbackForex, a big rebates company that you can check rebates of all brokers on the website.

I’m looking for a good broker with low spreads for scalping and just read the posts here about Hot Forex and was really wanting to open an account, but after a conversation on live chat a few minutes ago, I was told that they do not accept US clients. So sad…

there is a thread around here, about a list of offshore brokers that accepts US clients, if i stumble upon it will post a link here for you. yeah, most broker have this silly restriction which is a bit complicated, but there are good brokers out there that still accept clients form the US canada and japan. best of luck

You can open a thread to get broker recommendation for U.S trader. I really don’t know why many brokers doesn’t accept U.S. Who create the rule is really …