HotForex

Yes, they did, we send rebates on every weekend, fast, sometimes instant payment

very nice… yeah its always on time, the company i guess is well established anyway…

What is % of rebates from their IB commission? And how rebates are credited - directly to trading account or in the form of money I can deposit bank in HF account?

By asking these questions, you should ask his website or his company. E.g CashbackForex, a big rebates company that you can check rebates of all brokers on the website.

I’m looking for a good broker with low spreads for scalping and just read the posts here about Hot Forex and was really wanting to open an account, but after a conversation on live chat a few minutes ago, I was told that they do not accept US clients. So sad…

there is a thread around here, about a list of offshore brokers that accepts US clients, if i stumble upon it will post a link here for you. yeah, most broker have this silly restriction which is a bit complicated, but there are good brokers out there that still accept clients form the US canada and japan. best of luck

You can open a thread to get broker recommendation for U.S trader. I really don’t know why many brokers doesn’t accept U.S. Who create the rule is really …

I think that US traders are restricted by the US laws and regulations so that these traders should invest in their own country and pay taxes on their income… I guess this may be one of the reason.

Yes, tax is U.S goverment income, so they don’t allow their people bring money to another country. Especially U.S is one of richester countries.

US wants foreigners to invest in their country and is the worlds biggest tax haven. But when it comes to its own citizens and residents, they don’t want a single penny to be invested in other countries and threatens banks and brokerages with unnecessary regulations and paperwork so they don’t open up accounts for US citizens or even US companies opening up accounts offshore.

Has someone been successfully withdrawing your funds from HF?

yeah with no problems, why? as long as dox are verified, the same goes for skrill accounts it should be verified as well with proper dox. :slight_smile:

Yeah Hotforex allows to earn but use low leverage and tight SL and decent deposit to stay afloat.

Just asking, because I’m trading with them and I want to know if they are still trustworthy.

yeah i would say for now its safe, i mean i had some trouble in the past with the skrill verification since im from asia and got that sorted out this was a couple of years ago. do keep us updated and happy pip hunting…

I am pretty sure it just need to be on the same email and name, had no verification asked for me.

The Skrill verification was so strict, I still remember I had waited about 10 days for the verification letter came (include the code), but I asked the code from CS to verify. I see it takes more time than Paypal. But we have to use because Skrill is popular than PP in Forex.

Skrill is best and cheapest withdrawal option for forex trading, according to my experience. After you pass all verification stages you can move substantial amount of money there without worrying about safety as its FCA regulated.

I agree Skrill is the cheapest withdrawal but it is also less secured than Paypal, if yours is normal account and your account get hacked, your money could go forever and cannot chargeback.

Never got my account hacked and i am using skrill for the last 6 - 7 years, maybe lucky enough however I think it is good as I usually get my hotforex withdrawals processed usually within one business day.