HotForex

My Skrill is not hacked as well for 3-4 years, however, assume a day our account get hacked and we are not VIP, how could we get back the money? I thought you wish you used Paypal.

ā€œHF Markets (SV) Ltd is registered and authorised by St. Vincent & the Grenadine as an International Broker Company with the registration number 22747 IBC 2015.ā€

Trust?

No.

So which license can we trust? Plz advise.

Offshore brokers do look a bit shady but I think we canā€™t treat all alike if we donā€™t have personal expereince with concrete entity. HF look large enough brokerage houses but I think we need to dig deeper into execution policy and regulation features, compensations etc. before giving a verdict.

people are still stuck in trusting a hear/say before even doing the right research well, as long as it works for them and everyone is entitled to an opinion never the lessā€¦ this broker been doing good for the past couple of years.

You should trust the broker where its easy to withdraw your money :smiley:

For me it was always good with hotforex, check my skrill screenshot = hotforex-multiple-withdrawals - Free Image Hosting

withdrawals wont be an option thats a given, i mean, been trading them years, though as traders we always have to stay alert never the less, but so far no complaints, lets continue as traders to strive for good results and better profits, thats the main goal in the end isnt it :slight_smile:

Hey guys anybody traded NFP last week? Have you got any slippage, how was the execution?

You withdrew quite often, looks good. is there any hints to share?

The secret isā€¦ earn pipsā€¦ :wink: then youā€™ll be able to withdraw a lot of profit

LOL but yeah i would say keep on striving to earn more, be more consistent etc. best of luck to all of us.

Agreed that the true secret is to make trade and earn if you wanted to make withdrawals too often.

Absolutely correct.
BTW, anybody traded on HFā€™s fixed spread account? Any pitfalls there or spreads are really fixed?

I havent tried any other account actually, i mean i have been trading with them for years and still using a regular premium account. had no reasons to try other accounts really, and i dont scalp much.

Oh I see, I think it is most suitable account for regulat traders. Though I canā€™t see any differences from Micro account except lot size restriction? Are there any more?

I started reading this website and looking at using them as my broker. Got all excited, really liked what they offered and Iā€™ll be damnedā€¦no US clients!!!

Back to searching.

Usually they also have the possibility to trade micro lots.

You wonā€™t probably be able to find a single offshore broker that accepts US clients.
But anyway good luck!

there should be a thread here in baby pips by clint where there are some broker off shore that would accept traders from the US, but there is only a hand full, a dozen or som and half of them are in europe if im not mistaken,

they are out there! I have one, my trading friends have theirs, seek and ye shall find!