HotForex

I started reading this website and looking at using them as my broker. Got all excited, really liked what they offered and I’ll be damned…no US clients!!!

Back to searching.

Usually they also have the possibility to trade micro lots.

You won’t probably be able to find a single offshore broker that accepts US clients.
But anyway good luck!

there should be a thread here in baby pips by clint where there are some broker off shore that would accept traders from the US, but there is only a hand full, a dozen or som and half of them are in europe if im not mistaken,

they are out there! I have one, my trading friends have theirs, seek and ye shall find!

And how do they get around the law which prohibits US clients to carry out such business? I think they have US LLC which deal with clients from US.

here you go. 301 Moved Permanently its almost updated regularly there are a hand full of broker that these regulatories cant reach and yes us traders are able to trade them with no problems.

90% fails occur because of trader mistakes. Its not about brokers but traders trading skills

Anybody traded on gold during ISM report today? Did you get any slippage?

More than 90% of new traders fail however they should let go these losses and learn from their mistakes in order to become successful trader.

You need to learn a lesson from every loss to understand why it’s happened and how you can avoid it in future. It’s an important part of trading self-education.

the ultimate fail in my opinion is quitting, the moment you quit thats when you really through everything out the window. loses are normal, there is not onthe planet that hadn’t went through a lose.

One picture is worth thousand words:

Wow, where did you get that information from? It looks legit though I think losing traders take 80% or more so the mix with quitters…

Hello every one

I m interested in opening an account in HT and I see plenty of positive comments.
Are you really suggest this broker overall?

Thank you

I think you can check them at your own and then share your own experience with us however the overall trading experience with this broker is good so far.

I dont want you to simply rely on our comments regarding the broker, i would highly suggest you test the broker with a small amount to test the over all performance and make some comparisons, but on a positive not yes i have been trading them and its been doing well for me… though let me remind you they do not allow US traders.

Thank you for your comments.
I not a US resident and they assured I can do business with them. I am trying to find a trustworthy broker to enter again in the forex market after 5 years and I believe HF is a trustworthy one, and not a scam.

Why did you have so long break from trading? Got ripped off from some bucketshop?

Trading needs time (in my opinion). Busy work schedule and studies kept me away fm forex trading…